Coraline

A/N: this is based on Måneskins "Coraline". The song is amazing and I really enjoy it. Check it out!!

TW: mentions of abuse, mentions of suicide

Another A/N: this is kinda long, I'm sorry! Also I didn't read proof it so there might be some mistakes.

Anyways Enjoy!❤️❤️
————————————————————

-JK pov-

I can see everything that happens in that house. Every night something new happens there. There's never the same thing. I can see what that creature does to her. Every punch, every kick I see it all. Everyone in the neighbourhood knows what happens in that house, yet nobody does anything.

I tried to make her leave that house, I told her to grow up, take her bags and leave. But she always denies the things i see, saying that maybe I didn't see right or it was just in my imagination, but I'm sure it's not.

Only if you could tell me your truths.

~At school~

It was lunchtime, everybody had their lunch already. I kept looking thru the crowds that were in the canteen trying to spot her, but she was nowhere. I decided to go the the only place I knew she would be. In the abandoned classroom, the one we would always meet.

And she was there. All alone in the corner of the room, just sitting there on the floor. It made me sad seeing her there.

She was beautiful. As beautiful as the sun. She didn't deserve any of the things happening to her.

I went to her and she looked up at me. She had a black eye and a busted lip, but she still looked as beautiful as the sea or the sunset sky. Her skin was white and soft as cotton. I just want to make her feel loved.

"Hi" she greeted me with a smile. God her smile. She could just light up the whole world just with her smile, only if that bastard didn't exist....

"Hey beautiful" I said with a little smile. She looked down blushing.

"I'm glad you're here with and for me Jungkook" she said. I could hear her gratefulness and sincerity in her voice.

"It's nothing Y/N" I said, sitting down besides her in a chair.

After that there was silence. Complete silence. I thought about making her tell me the truth, but I didn't wanna keep bugging her. I wanted to help her. To help her escape that monster who is her father. It disgusts me more knowing that he's the one making her feel pain. He's the one who should protect her and love her, but yet he's making her live a living hell. Everybody in our neighbourhood told me to give up in her that "she's a nothing, a weak being that can't even walk out a dumb door" but I never gave up on her. I know she's worth it. Plus she's just a kid with her heart split in two. I know one day she'll break. And I don't want that to happen, so I must stay besides her.

Her poor soul. I wish I could just take her and stuff her in my pocket and never let her leave. She always helps other, taking in their pain and never thinking about her owns. She cries, she has anxiety and depression, it is obvious, but nobody lends her their hand so she could get their help.

And it's like that everyday. She doesn't eat, at least I haven't seen her eat.

"I know what happens in that house and i want to help you" i told her, breaking the silence.