When he slaps your butt

Hieloooo!! I'm back lmaoo

I didn't really have ideas for chapters, but now I have one lol!

If you have any ideas or requests, you can pm me and I will do my best to write an amazing chapter about your idea/request!

Anyways,
Enjoy!!❤️❤️
—————————————————————

You and Jungkook were at the store to pick up some things. He stood besides you  with the shopping basket in his hand, while you were looking at some snacks.

You were trying to find you favourite flavour of chips and you found them at the bottom of the shelf the chips were stacked in.

You bent down to grab the bags of chips, but when you did you received a loud and harsh smack on your butt. You gasped and looked at Jungkook to see him smirking at you.

"Why would you do that? We are in public!" You said looking around trying to see if someone is coming, because the slap was quite loud.

"I'm sorry, but you look so good I can't help myself" just as he said that a employee of the shop came and asked if something happened.

"Ah, everything is ok! We're sorry!" We said and the employee left us.

"You need to chill" I muttered under my breath but Jungkook still heard it and laughed at me while back hugging me.

-Time skip-

I was in the kitchen making dinner. I put on some music and started dancing while cooking, at the same time trying not to burn the house.

~JK pov~

I was standing in the doorway with arm's crossed looking at my gorgeous girlfriend dancing around the kitchen while cooking.

She looked so good in my shirt and those little shorts. Dirty thoughts flooded my mind.

While she was concentrating in reading the labels of one of the sauces that we bought, I went behind her and slapped her butt again but I didn't realise that i slapped her i bit to hard..

~Y/N pov~

As I was reading the label of the sauce I felt a hard slap on my butt. The slap was so hard making me hit my hip bone on the edge of the counter top.

I let out a squeal and turned to Jungkook who was laughing at my reaction. I think he didn't realise yet that he kinda hurt me.

But I wasn't mad because I knew he didn't want to hurt me. I grabbed my butt and hip bone trying to soothe the pain. I started laughing a bit because that how I deal with pain.

"Oww Jungkook. That hurt quite a lot" i said still laughing.

It was now that he realised that i hit the counter top. He immediately stopped laughing and hugged me.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry, love! I didn't mean to hurt you!" He said as he put his hand on my butt trying to soothe the pain himself.

"It's ok! Don't worry! I know u didn't meant to do it that hard."

He hugged me tighter and kept me there, in his big strong arms. I hugged him back, putting my head on his toned chest.

"I'm really sorry" he said again.

"It's ok my bunny!" I said and hugged him tighter.

After some time we pulled away and I pulled him in to a kiss. After our little make out session we stared into each others eyes for a bit.

"What's that smell?" Jungkook asked making my eyes widen.

"The food!!"

—————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter!!

Thank you for reading!!
02.08.2021❤️❤️✨