・゚ 🔧 𝐼𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓈𝓊: 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 🎹 ゚・

Prompt: Miu and Kaede are playing Twister. Things get awkward fast.

Not a request

Note: Slight angst

"Does anyone want to play Twister with me after school?" Kaede asked her classmates but was ignored by everyone.

Well, except one person.

"Oi, titless!" I'll play!"

Miu Iruma yelled, interrupting her own conversation with Kiibo.

"O-okay. Meet me outside the main entrance?" Kaede was a little shaken up; she didn't expect Miu to say yes, and she may have had a crush on the foul-mouthed inventor.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaede sat awkwardly as she waited for Miu to come out of the gates.

"So you're actually here! I thought you were kidding, Akamatsu!" Miu's voice came from behind her, making her jump.

"I-I wasn't..." Kaede got up and sighed. "Let's just get going."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"So this is your house? Seems pretty drab to me!" Miu chuckled as they arrived.

Kaede ignored this and opened the door.

"Sit here, I'll go get the game." Kaede waved a hand to her couch coldly.

Miu sat down, wondering if she made Kaede mad.

"Oh, that might've been it." she thought.

As Kaede put down the Twister box, Miu suddenly grabbed her hands and looked her in her eyes.

"I'm sorry if anything I said offended you. I don't think when I talk."Miu said, blushing slightly.

Kaede looked away, trying to hide her own blush.

"It's okay, let's play then." Miu unboxed the game and spread out the tarp.

"I'll go first!" Miu said, spinning the wheel.

Soon enough, they were in a very awkward position.

Miu was literally on top of Kaede, resting against her waist.

They were both blushing, Kaede more than Miu,however.

Suddenly, Kaede's legs gave out under her and she fell onto the floor, bringing Miu with her.

On the floor, Miu pushed herself up so she was in a... suggestive position.

Kaede opened her eyes to see Miu above her, smirking.

"I-Iruma?!" She said, startled.

Miu said nothing but leaned down to kiss her. Kaede was bright red but began to kiss back.

As they parted, Miu was no longer smiling genuinely.

"I take it you like me back?" she said, looking down at the even redder girl.

"Y-yeah..." Kaede barely had any time to catch her breath before Miu kissed her again.