Chapter 1

Hehe soooo, this is gonna be from Tim's pov so like, you won't be able to know what anyone else is thinking haha am evil >:)

Today was like any other day, absolutely positively boring

Commander and I were on patrol with nothing very interesting happening. I was in my usual mood of happiness and joy while Commander was a little grumpy pants like always, why can't he be more happy? I feel like his soldiers would actually like him if he wasn't so mad all the time... I was getting way too curious so I decided to ask him. And of course it was a terrible Idea. "Hey Commy," I said looking at him

"What." He said angrily as if this was the worst day of his life

"Why are you so mad all the time? Is everyone annoying to you or something?"

"Maybe I'm mad because my soldiers ask me dumb questions like that all the time" he growled. I furrowed my eyebrows at his response and looked away to hide my face.

"well excuse me princess" I whispered

"What was that soldier?" Commander asked loudly

"N-nothing! I didn't say an-anything..." I stuttered with obvious fear in my tone. We just stood quiet for the rest of the patrol.

When we got back to base one of the other soldiers, Sal, greeted us.

"Hey guys!" He exclaimed happily

"Hello Sal." I responded happily "You sure are happy today!" I continued

"Heck yeah! I woke up bright and early today so ya know, today's gonna be good" he said, beaming.

I followed Commander inside base and to his office. When we got there he opened the door slightly and turned back towards me with a frown on his face.

"Why are you still following me?" He asked in a not-so-friendly way

"Well, just in case you need something and I can go get it for you!" I answered happily

"Whatever" Commander mumbled just loud enough so I could hear. We walked into his office together, I looked around it in awe.

"Your office is so organized! How do you keep this place tidy?" I asked, watching him sit in his seat.

"I just do. I bet you're room is a mess, based off your personality." He said, clearly annoyed. I shrugged what he said off, found a chair and sat next to him waiting for the time I could be useful.

As I sat there watching my commander do some work my eyes suddenly drifted to his face. I stared at his lips, feeling my face warm up slightly. Then, out of no where, a thought popped up in my mind. 'What if you kissed him?' that question had an obvious answer, 'Where the heck did you get that Idea from...?' I continued thinking to myself until Commander's voce snapped me out of my mind.

"Can you get me a coffee? I'm gonna have to pull an all nighter..."

"O-of corse Commander!" I got up from my seat in a rush and before opening the door to leave I asked, "Do you like your coffee black or...?" I looked back at him, he nodded and I left to make it for him.

Haha I'm gonna leave off hear because this chapter is getting long so, I will continue this later