The Date pt. 1

I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING THIS STORY I WAS JUST BEING LAZY BUT HERE IT IS

It's been a week since I've been released from the infirmary and all I can think about is the date Commy promised. Where is he gonna bring me? You know what, I'm gonna go talk to him.

But how am I going to ask him about it? Maybe I could say I'm getting to curious, or I could say I don't like surprises. Or maybe I could-

"Oh, hey Tim." I guess there's no time to think about it now...

"Hi Commy! So uh, about the date" I started.

"Yeah, I was looking for you so that we could go, right now maybe?" Commander said.

"Sure that sounds good!" I beamed.

"Come on then" Commander said, grabbing my hand with a bit of blush forming on his face.

We walked to the tank, his hand still holding mine. It kind of made me blush.

"So, Commy, where are we going?" I asked him, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"You'll see" Commander replied as he helped me get in the tank. "You're really cute, Tim." He continued, making me blush more.

"O-oh. Thanks Commy." I looked away, getting in the tank with one last push of my leg.

I'm not really good at getting into tanks but I am good at getting out of them! Even though I usually land face first.

On the the drive to our date I couldn't stop thinking about what type of place Commy was bringing me to.

I was getting kind of tired just standing in one place for a really long time, so I sat next to Commander and stared at his face.

"What are you looking at?" He asked suddenly, startling me.

"Oh... sorry I didn't know I was staring..." I apologized.

"It's fine, but don't expect it all the time." He said. I just smiled and continued admiring his features.

Time skip

"We're here." Commander announced while getting out of the tank. He drove us to a wide open space with not much rubble lying around, it surprisingly had a few frees and bushes. If you looked up you could see the sky clearly, though the bright yellow wasn't as pretty as the Persian blue it was before, it was still a pleasant sight.

"Wow Commy, this place is beautiful!" I exclaimed excitedly, how did Commander even find it to begin with? Commander grabbed my hand this time, a little lighter than usual, it was nice. We walked under a couple of trees for some shade and sat down, I looked back at Commy again, but something seemed off. He looked like he was worried about something?

"Hey, Commander, are you okay? Is there something wrong?" I asked, I wasn't really expecting him to answer, he likes to be very secretive about his feelings.

"Alright, I'll be honest with you. Im nervous about this. I've never been on a date before and I am completely lost on what to do." He said. Finally, for the first time in his life, Commander opened up to me.

"Oh, thats okay! I don't know either, maybe we can help each other?" I scooted a little closer to him and rested my hand on top of his. I did feel him attempt to pull his hand out from under mine but he stopped and looked at me.

I could feel my face warming up again, Commander wasn't looking at me for long though. He was looking far in the distance and I was confused for a second, but then I saw it too.

"HEY LOOK STEVE, THERES A COUPLE OF GAYS!"

To be continued because SOMEONE is getting impatient, you know who you are! Anyways I'm super sorry it took so long i had school and then I didn't have motivation and it was a mess but here it is