304 Switched Partners.

Andy stormed off into the direction of the of the new room. Of course it was right beside the first room. At least it was his own. He put the key in and the door slid open with a creek. It smelled like moth balls and old clothes. But it was Joe free. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. Why was he even in this shit relationship with that confused man? Because he loves him, that why. Ugh!

A soft knock sounded on the door and Andy sighed. It was going to be Joe drunkingly coming in probably wanting sex. And he was going to give it to him. Because he loved him. Why did he have to love him?! He stood up and opened the door. To his surprise it wasn't Joe. It was the grumpy engaged one from downstairs. The one with the short dark hair. Oh, what was his name?

"Jon?" Andy guessed.

"Hey, Andy. Can I come in?"

No. Why? "Uh, sure." Andy stepped aside and he walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Thank you. I just- I needed to get away from all the craziness downstairs."

"Don't you have your own room?"

"Haha. Yes. But I'd rather come to yours." He raised a confused brow. "Because you seem like the most sane person here."

"I probably am." Andy sighed. "What about your fiance?"

"He's- taking care of your not boyfriend."

"What does that mean?"

"I wish I knew."

"Well, you're welcome to stay for a while."

"Thanks!" Jon walked over and sat on the bed. Andy reluctantly followed behind him. "We're going to be called back for snack soon anyway."

"So you think all of this shit is forreal?" Andy asked.

"What? Us being stuck here forever? I don't know. I mean I hope to god it's not. But it seems like it might be. That chick was crazy."

"And the doors were locked." They both slowly looked towards the window. Andy got up first and walked over to it. He tried pushing it over but it didn't bulge.

"It doesn't even have hinges." Jon walked up behind him. "Like a glass wall."

"Should we try to break it?"

"Not tonight. What if she has alarms or something?"
.....
Joe slurred sentences at Spencer as they walked to the room. Spencer just ignored him. He tried the knob and the door was open. He couldn't stop himself from glancing over at the door next to them. Was Jon really in there? Who cares. He pushed the drunk inside and closed the door behind them.

"You need sleep." He told Joe.

"I'm not tired." He slurred. "I can dance. You want to see?"

"Sure."

"This one is called the um- the uh, super dance." Spencer couldn't help his laugh. This should be good.

Joe stood in the middle of the floor and threw both hands out in front of him. Like he was telling someone to stop. And then he moved both hands to the side. Spencer sat on the edge of the bed and laughed. Joe seemed serious though. He began twirling his hips to some unstable rhythm that only he could hear. Spencer had to admit, he was a better dancer than himself. Joe began spinning in circles towards the foot of the bed. Spencer laughed more. And then Joe stopped in front of him, dropping to his knees. He twirled his head in a circle around Spencer's lap. Spencer pushed him away laughing even harder.

"Move dude." He laughed. "Is that one called the dirty slut?"

"Um.. Yeah!" Joe laughed drunkly and way too loud.

"You are an entertaining guy. But you really need to get to bed."

"Nope!" Joe stood up and rushed to the other side of the room. Spencer so was not going to play this game.

"Joe-"

"No." He laughed and ran again. This time tripping over the end of a rug and falling back into the wall. "Ah, Spencer!" He yelled for help.

"Oh, Joe." Spencer walked over slowly and helped him up. He walked him over to the bed and laid him down. "Stay."

"Spencer Smith!" A hard knock cane after the call of him name. That was Jon's voice.