Chapter 9 Hate

CHAPTER 9

Jungkook give up trying to get closer to Jimin, even trying to have a normal conversation with him. That hasn't happened in a few day. They barely see each other. Jungkook just resource to take the boat and go deeper in the sea to catch some fish and other seafood. And take some time to play with his only buddy at the moment. If it wasn't for Soohee, that's how he name his buddy the dolphin, Jungkook wouldn't have anyone to talk to. He spend hours talking to Soohee, it make him feel better even if the dolphin doesn't know what he is talking about, but his cute tricks and playful characters make him smile every time.

"Why does he hates me so much?" Ask Jungkook to Soohee, no really expecting an answer, but the dolphin squeak like he was replying to his answer. "Yea, me too, I wish I knew" say Jungkook figuring that Soohee was telling him that he didn't know.

"I have to go buddy. It's getting dark" he said, Soohee move his head up and down, and Jungkook figure that he was telling him to come back tomorrow to play again. "I will buddy, I'll see you tomorrow" then Jungkook paddle back to the beach.

Jungkook find Jimin once more throwing up. Jungkook couldn't shake his concern for him no matter how much Jimin hated him. So he walk to him.

"Jimin, let me give you a check up. You're clearly not ok" Jungkook begged him.

"Leave me alone" that's all he said, walking pass him, ignoring him one more time

"Leave me alone" that's all he said, walking pass him, ignoring him one more time. This time Jungkook wasn't going to take it anymore.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Demanded Jungkook with a deep voice that made Jimin shiver, making him stop, even though he didn't look back.

"Look at me!" He demanded. Jimin finally turned to face him. Jungkook walk to him to be face to face and finally confront him.

"I don't understand what is you problem, Jimin. I've been trying to give you your space, to leave you alone because I figure you needed to straight up your thoughts. I been trying to be there for you and you keep pushing me away. I been willing to put up with all of you shit, but I honestly had enough. I don't know what is the thing I do that make you so upset. I been trying to spend more and more time away so I'm not a bother to you. But we only have each other in this fucking island, if we do try to work it out together, this is going to be hell... NO! This is already a hell!" Jungkook shouts the last words, putting his hand in the air in frustration.

"You really don't know, do you?" Jimin calmly say.

"Know what?"

"I thought you were smart" Jimin murmured.

"You know what? I thought I knew everything, I thought I could understand or at least figure out most things. But when it comes to you, I'm an absolutely an idiot. I don't know what you're thinking, I don't know what you're feeling, I don't even know what you're up to. And I just don't know how to be in the same room without going insane" Reply Jungkook with frustration.