How to love a girl with a broken heart...

Author's note:

Hello! this is my first story in wattpad. I hope you like this story though... :)

•°•°•°•

The sound of my alram clock woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I groaned as i pressed the stop button. I lay in my bed for about three minutes when i decided to get up. I got into the shower and hot water immediately touching my skin, waking me up even more. After, I got out of the shower and headed over to my closet. I settled on a light blue button-up shirt with skinny jeans and a pair of black converse. I changed into my clothes and fixed my hair. After, i went down to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast and headed out of the house as quick as possible.

•°•°•°•

I walked in my new school with students looking at me. The girls looked at me like i'm their newest victim. Either way i was creeped out. I just gave them a small smile and they all turn to their friends and giggle. I don't get why they do that, I'm no Cody Simpson, I'm just an ordinary guy. The guys gave me nodds and welcomed me with friendly smiles. I walk pass them and head straight to the principal's office.

I sat on a bench and waited until someone told me that i could enter. I sat infront of the principal and he gave me a smile and started to talk.

"Hello Mr. McAdams Welcome to Charlsetonne University. I'm the principal." I smiled lightly. I look at the small plack on his desk and mentally read his name 'Johnson Vanderwood' i nodded. "I'm glad to be here Mr. Vanderwood." I gave him a smile. "Here are your classes." He gave me a paper with the subjects i'm in. "The rules here are simple." He stated. "You do something wrong you get detention. You do something illegal you get suspention. And doing higher punishable acts will get you kicked out of this school." I gave him a reasuring nodd. "Got it?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded. "Good. You may now leave." He said. "Thank you sir." I said and walked out of his office.

I still had fifteen minutes to spear before classes begin. I looked down at the paper and checked my first period class.

Chemistry.

I groaned to myself and walked to my locker, entering the code combination. I hear a small click and smile to myself. I open my locker and start to place my books inside. After, i closed it and start to walk to the classroom. Suddenly i feel an arm slung around my shoulder. I look at the person and he just gave me a smile. "Hey man, i'm Jake. Nice to meet you." He said holding his hand up for me to shake. I took it and smiled. "Tristan." I told him and he nodded his head. "So i heard your new here? What made you transfer?" He asked with a hint of curiosity playing in his voice. "Um, my mom made me transfer. I guess she wanted me to transfer before i graduate. But i also think its to get closer to her fiañce." I state with disgust at the word 'fiañce', Jake just nodded his head. The bell rang for first period and he removed his hand from my shoulder. I suddenly felt a giant weight has been removed and i sigh to myself. "Well ok man, talk to you at lunch." He said jogging off to his classroom.

I walked into the classroom and sat on a chair beside a girl. I could only see the side of her face. She was busy reading a book. She had black hair with dark brown tips and her skin was fair. her face since she was busy reading a book. She had perfect brown hair and fair skin. She didn't even notice i was looking at her. The voice of the teacher startled me and i looked up to see her writing her name on the board. "Good morning everyone. I will be your chemistry teacher for the rest of this year." She said with a smile on her face. I read what she wrote on the board 'Mrs. Williams' and nodded to myself. "The seats your sitting on are now your proper seats. No compaining." She said with a stern face walking towards her table. She started discussing our first lesson. I couldn't help but not listen. Chemistry was never in my favorites anyway. Instead, i glanced around the classroom and took in all of the other students faces. I looked at my left and saw that the girl beside me was still reading her book. Was her book more interesting than the lesson? I guess since she can't get her eyes off of it. The bell rang signaling the end of the period. We all stood up from our seats and i started walking but turned around at my seat to see if i left anything but instead i saw the girl still seating on her seat caught up in reading her book. I walked towards her and tapped her lightly on the shoulder. She looked up to me a bit startled and that was the first time i saw her face. She had beautiful blue eyes, like the eyes you usually see on a wolf and her lips were a shade of light pink that reminds me of a pink rose blooming in the spring. i took all of her features in and i thought she was absolutley beautiful. I know I only saw her once, she didn't steal my heart, but she took my breathe away. I didn't know I was holding my breathe until I spoke. "Um, aren't you going to go to your next class?" I asked pointing my thumb at the door. she looked at the clock above the board and her eyes widened and she stood up fixing all of her stuff. "Was I reading the entire time?" she asked fixing her bag and placing it on her shoulder, Oh God! even her voice sounds beautiful. "Uh, yeah you were. what's that book anyway?" she looked at me abit taken aback by my question. "it's a classic. Romeo and Juliet. haven't you read or heard it before?" she asked raising her eyebrows. "No. but seeing that you didn't notice the bell ringing I guess its a pretty good book."I said with a smile. "It is." she states. "Uh, thanks for telling me its time for second period." she said smiling lightly. Oh heaven her smile! "sure no problem." i said, with that she left the classroom without looking back at me.

i soon walked out of the classroom and had one thought left on my mind. i was so stupid not to do it. Why didn't I do it?

i still don't know her name.