Chapter 9

A/N:

Hello! in this chapter the story will be told by Susan but don't worry about it, Tristan and Jane will be in it too! Enjoy! :)

•°•°•°•°•

**SUSAN'S POV**

'FOREVER IS A LONG TIME'

'BUT I WOULDN'T MIND SPENDING IT BY YOUR SIDE'

'TELL ME EVERYDAY I GET TO WAKE UP TO THAT SMILE'

'I WOULDN'T MIND IT AT ALL'

My ringtone fills the room and I groan. It's 12:00am! who would call me this late? I got my phone and answered it not looking at the caller I.D.

"Hey, babe!" an all too familiar voice booms through the phone.

"Blake, why are you calling me twelve in the morning?" i groaned and he laughed lightly.

"I wanted to be the first one to greet you happy birthay..." I smiled to myself. He was always thoughtful.

"Thank you Blake...for waking me up." I said sarcastically and he laughed lightly on the other end of the phone.

"Hey, lighten up!" he boomed. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow!" he added. My senses come alive at his words. Surprise? I absolutely love surprises!

"What is it?" I asked like a little kid. he laughed lightly.

"That's the thing, babe, it's a surprise...so I can't tell you. Sorry, babe." he said sounding sorry. And I knew he ment it.

"Ok. fine." i said disappointingly. "See you tomorrow...love you." I added.

"See you tomorrow, love you too babe." he said and hung up. I felt butterflies in my stomach errupt and I smile to myself. I always loved how Blake can be sweet. He never liked it when I was crying and he always tried to make me smile and I loved that about him.

Meeting Blake was actually a coinsedence. I never Imagined we would be dating.

°°FLASHBACK°°

"Hey, what's that book your reading?" a tall frame asked me.

I was sitting on the floor in a bookstore reading a book. I only made it halfway through the first page when he approached me.

"Summer love." I answered and he smiled down at me.

"Ahhh, yes! Summer love, Daniel Robbins." he said sitting down beside me.

I laughed lightly. "Yeah, Daniel Robbins...how did you know?" I asked amazed. I never met a guy who likes to read.

"Well...I like to read." He smiled brightly that brought butterflies to my stomach.

"I never met a guy who likes to read." I smiled closing the book and placing it beside me.

"Well...I'm the first!" he said which made me laugh. We talked the entire time that I was there and everytime he talks I would put a smile on my lips and butterflies errupt in my stomach.

I was surprised when I saw him in school because I thought he went to another school and that we had four classes toghether. I wonder why I never saw him in the first place. We hung out together and we always went to the library to read and everything just felt perfect. The day when he asked me to be his girlfriend was the most happiest day of my life. he meant everything to me and all I wanted was to be with him for the rest of my life.

I closed my eyes and peacefully went back to sleep. With nothing on my mind.

'I'M THE GIRL, I CAN MAKE YOU SMILE AND I PROMISE TO BE TRUE'