#NC - 025

Layne

"Let me tell you now, All that's on my mind.
For a love like yours. Is oh, so very hard to find."

I can't help but to stare and admire Connor's voice. Kahit sina Ansley na sabi mag rereview daw pero wala naman ibang ginawa kung di tumitig kay Connor.

I sipped on my Mazagran and listened to him more. Apparently, Connor is the only one performing, not the whole band, he's also playing a acoustic guitar while singing which made him even more charming.

Della chuckled when I put down my Mazagran, "Girl, you should've went with Malayah, may rum din naman pala iinomin mo dito."

"Nyenye," I mocked her. "Still has coffee," I raised my cup.

"Not the same," I felt a warm breath blew against my ear.

I turned around and saw Finnegan holding a bunch of paper and a cup of  cold brew. He sat beside me and carefully placed down his papers on the table.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead, having a smile on his face afterwards. He was probably satisfied that I got used to his doings.

The two things that Finnegan made me used to whenever we're together is first, calling me baby. I warned him that if he continues calling me that, I will trash his club when he's not there. Pero ang gago, binigyan pa ako ng duplicate ng keys nya sa club. Baka daw kasi wala ako maisip na paraan kung paano makapasok sa club ng walang susi.

Mag-iiwan din daw sya don ng baseball bat at golf clubs pang-hampas.

I just flipped off the asshole that day. He was very willing to basically throw away his night club just to call me baby.

Second, his forehead kisses. I was caught off guard the first time he did it, obviously but he made it clear that he likes me and he wouldn't do such things if he doesn't. But I couldn't do anything everytime he does that, I know to myself that I love his kisses.

And as days goes by, I can't help but fall in love with him too.

"Did you left Malayah? I clearly told you to keep an eye on her." I rolled my eyes, earning a chuckle from him as he tuck some of my hair behind my ear.

"Hudson came." It was the only thing he said that made me sigh of relief. Hudson a drag racer from UST. And we know we can trust him when it comes to Alayah. We saw how whipped he is for her.

"They play in Monarch quite often before. I don't know, I might talk to Waylon. Connor's band mates are probably busy." Finn blurted.

"Spokesman ka nung bandmates ni Connor?" I asked and didn't look back, focusing on Connor.

I heard him chuckled. "Wilder and Silas are a friend,"

Really, huh? Sabagay, Silas and him seems pretty close.

"You, turned me inside out and you showed me. What life was about. Only you, the only one that stole my heart away."

"Layne,"

I turned around and saw him smiling a little, I was about to ask why when moved closer to me and hugged me. Siniksik niya ang mukha sa leeg ko, I rubbed his back, thinking that there must be something wrong.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

I felt him shook his head, "No. Everything feels right, specially when I'm with you."

My breathing hitched. I saw my friends looking at us with confused faces. Umiling ako para ipaalam sa kanila na wala lang ito.

"I wanna do all I can, just to show you. Make you understand. Only you, the only one that stole my heart away." I felt a tingling sensation when he whispered those lyrics in my ears.

"Only you, Layne." I smiled and hugged him tighter.

Only you, Finnegan.