#NC - 045

Finnegan

Lumabas ako ng kotse at dumeretso sa back seat para kuhanin yung flowers para sa kanya. I leaned on my car and patiently waited for Layne.

When I saw her, my lips immediately formed into a curve, whenever I see her, my lips automatically smile.

Hinampas nya ang braso ko ng makalapit siya, "What a show off." She rolled her eyes habang inaamoy ang bouquet ng dandelions. It's her favorite.

"So? I want to give my girl flowers." I glanced at the students who stopped walkinb just to look at our direction. "And I want them to know that you're mine and I'm alreadu yours, baby."

I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed the side of her head. Even from a mile away, you can smell her sweet fragrant.

I opened the car door for her and gave space, "Let's go, para maturuan na kita." She jumped happily and went inside the car. Mabilis akong umikot at mabilis na sumakay sa driver's seat.

"Why do you want to learn how to make drinks, all of the sudden?" Tanong ko ng mag-red ang ilaw sa stop light. "Para gagawa ka na lang sa condo mo pag di kayo mag-babar ng friends mo?"

I heard her dramatic gasp, "Ang sama mo naman, ano tingin mo sa akin? Alcoholic?"

"Hindi ba?" I asked her back and stepped on the gas.

"Gago amp," Hinampas niya ulit ako sa braso ko.

"I'm kidding, baby. Kung gusto mo ako pa ang pumunta sa condo mo para ipag-gawa ka ng drinks pag di ka makakapag-club e." I suggested.

"Home service?" She laughed. "Wag na no, baka singilin mo pa ako ng mahal."

"Sisingilin kita ng pagmamahal," Tinaas-baba ko ang kilay ko making her laugh again.

"Mag drive ka na nga, corny mo."

I taught her how to make Negroni, Moscow Mule and Peachy keen.

"Omg, I can't wait to make this on my own and let my friends taste it!" She happily said.

Kinuha ko yung isang baso na pinagawa ko sa isang bartender bago ko siya sinundo sa campus.

"What's that? Bago sa menu?" She chuckled. "Ang cute, pink." Kinuha niya sa akin yung baso.

"That's vodka with watermelon punch, baby. Kaka-aral ko pa lang kung paano gawin, try it." I told her and hid my smile as I saw the message under the glass. Mababasa niya lang yon pag naubos niya na yung drink.

"Finish it all, baby." I told her at agad niya naman yon ininom. The glass is not that tall, I want her fully sober when she sees the message.

I saw her stiffen. She already read the message under the glass.

I gave her a small smile nang inilapag niya yung baso at tumingin sa akin. "Be officially mine?" I repeated what was under the drink when she finished it all.