The Breakfast Club

You go to Shermer High School in Shermer, Illinois. You just got detention for the first time because your friends dared you to pull the fire alarm. Your dad is dropping you off at detention on Saturday.

"Y/n, I know all about being a kid. I know your friends are going to try to get you in trouble. So, you're not in trouble with me, but I'm not in charge of you in there. So, you better be on your best behavior, okay?" Your dad said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Okay, well, I'll pick you up later. Good luck," he says.

"Alright, bye," you say and get out of the car. You walk into the building and walk down the hall to the library. 

You see a nerdy kid with a green sweater and khakis sitting at a table. You realize he's kinda cute but keep walking until the table behind him. 

You see a jock walk into class that you recognize from one of your classes. You don't know his name, but he's wearing a Letterman's jacket. 

A guy with 2 different shoes and a long jacket swipes a bunch of things off a counter and then goes sit on a chair, putting his feet up on the table. 

A girl with a super long pink skirt sits next to the boy you recognize.

A girl dressed in all black quickly rushes in and sits down. She slams her head on the table, her hood covering her head. 

"What's up with that chick?" The guy with mis-matched shoes asks.

"I don't know, just leave her alone," the guy with the Letterman's jacket says.

"What are you gonna do if I don't?" The other boy asks.

"Just calm down, man. I wasn't lookin' for a fight, just leave the girl alone."

The other boy stands up, ready to threaten the other guy, but the principal walks in. "Hey, sit down!" He shouts. 

"Why?" he asks with attitude.

"Because I said so, bud. Sit your ass down," he says, pointing to the chair.

"Woah! I would think a professional principal like you would watch your language in front of the kids," the boy says, sarcastically. 

You look around and see the others are shocked by his attitude. You would talk to my teachers like that if you had a good enough reason to, but you don't really get what he's doing. He might have beef with the principal or something, I don't know. 

"Why, my ears have never heard such words!" the boy mumbles, sarcastically. 

"Oh, can it, bud. Anyways, welcome to detention, girls. I'm going to be down the hall working on some important business, which is more than any of you idiots can even say. While I'm there, no moving, no talking, no getting up, understood?" the principal asks, and no one answers. "Good. Another thing I expect is for each of you to have 1000 word essays written. Any questions?" 

"Yeah. I got one," the mouthy kid says, "does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

You and the sporty kid start to laugh, but you laugh a lot louder than him.

"Oh, you think that's funny?" the principal asks you.

"Yeah, I do. That's why I laughed," you say. You see the mouthy kid giggle a little, making you a little proud.

"Alright, I don't need the attitude. I don't need sass from any of you," he says, walking towards the door. He was about to leave but then turns around, "if I hear a peep out of any of you, you're gonna get it."