chapter 3

*ponyboy POV*

" Hey there Dallas" darry said to the boy who   was sitting on the couch watching TV, Dallas looked up and stared me up and down,and then he wave, didn't do anything ,I just walked past him and when't into the kitchen.

* Skip to dinner*

I was sitting at the table watching my parents make dinner,u till I heard something slammed, I of course flinched at sudden nosie " Steve " my mother yelled,I just looked at her,wonder why she yelled steve,I rember Steve he came over to the house to play with sodapop when were younger, I don't really like Steve ,and I don't really think he likes me either because I used to follow soda everywhere he went expt school." Sorry Miss.Curtis,it won't happen agai-" I looked up to see Steve standing int he door way with wide eyes. " Holly milly your back " he half shout" Steve " said my dad " sorry,I didn't know that he was back " I thought soda told you?" My dad looks at soda " I was to excited to see my brother that I forget to all the rest." Soda  said. They all just chuckles at him I just looked up and stared at everyone. " How about we  eat dinner, because I'm hungry" mom said we all agree,everyone came in and sat down and starts eating while I just looked at my food that was in front of me " aren't you gonna eat pony?" Said dad,I shrugged" you know you should answer people when they are talking instead of shrugging,it's kinda rood." Said Steve I just put my head down" Steve be nice,he been through a lot" mom said.ihot up and walked away,into the bathroom I made sure that I locked it, I opent he cabing door.itook out a razer and I start to cut nyself,after I was done cutting myself I when't back the living room and I wrote down ' I need clothes' " hold on sweety,I'll be right back" mom said, I nodded " hey there baby Curtis" said Dallas, I just waved at him. " It nice to actually to you" he said, I just looked at him until mom come back with some clothes " there you go honey ", I walked back to the bathroom and took a shower, I felt Gross,I Been in a basement 4 years so I will feel that Way I got out of the shower got dress,I looked at the mirror and I looked at my self, I saw some scissors on the sink I grabbed and I start to cut my hair. I didn't cut it to short. Then I grabbed the grease tht was sitting on the sink, then i put the hair grease in my hair and greased it backed, I put the scissors and the hair grease back were I got it. I walked back to he kitchen and saw a lot people tht I didn't know sitting in the living room talking loudly, I turned around and when to a bed room and layers down, then  I feel a sleep with no nightmare's.