chapter 9

* Dally POV*

I was walking down the Curtis street,but something caught my eyes,so I decide to get a little closer,my eyes went wide.' It was ponyboy,the SOCs trying to force pony into the car . no,no,no this can't be happing' I thought
" HEY LET HIM GO, YOU FREAKS." I yelled they looked at me before they ran of,I ran up to the person," dally?" Pony said, " yes it me,you okay kid?" I asked. " They try to put  in t me into the car with them,I was so scars dal" he said, I tok him I to my arms those fucking socs hurting the youngest out all of us.i was so mad that I didn't notice that pony was shacking." It's gonna be okay no one will hurt you okay kid?" I said,he just nodded,I picked up ponyboy bridal stayle.

When we got to the house Steve and two bit was sitting on the porch, when they saw me with pony in my hand they stood up," what happen to the kid?" Two bit asked,two and me are pertactive over pony because he was just badly hurt from the people from the basement. " Saw socs trying to force pony into there car" that got two bit upset " why those SOCs when I see them there gonna get it." Two bit said " I'm with ya two" Steve said,I walked path them " one of ya open the door for me?" I asked, Steve came over and open the door for me,I nodded at him. As soon as the door opens darry and soda shot up when they saw pony in my arms " what happen to my baby brother?!" Darry aksed,you could tell the anger in his voice " SOCs try to to force pony into there car" I said once again" they try to kidnapped my baby brother?" Soda said I nodded.i sat down,pony still in my arms.