repairs.

As Cory walked out of Bradley's dressing room, he couldn't help but feel frustrated with what she had said. Maybe it was because she was mostly right, but how could Bradley not know he cared about her? After looking at his phone, Cory walked right into the control room where he saw Mia, Marlon, and the rest of the crew. He stood with his back against the wall until there was one minute left until the show.

"Alright everyone, thirty seconds till we're on. We need quiet on set." Greg announced to the crew.

Quickly, the room got quiet. Bradley and Alex were seated and Julia started counting down.

"Three, Two..." Julia holds up one finger. Cory could see the intro playing on one of the monitors.

Alex and Bradley did their typical greeting and banter. Cory studied Bradley on one of the screens. He didn't know if Bradley was going to derail the show after what happened earlier in the morning.

"Today, there are passengers on a cruise ship who have all contracted a virus. They are currently being quarantined in their cabins." Alex began.

As Alex was reporting, Bradley could hear her conscience still debating what she should do. She didn't have much time to think when she realized Alex threw the segment over to her.

"There have been reports of passengers becoming restless. The cruise departed 14 days ago and was stopped a week in." Bradley looked over to see Alex's eyes cloaked with worry. Bradley slightly raised her brows as she looked at her co-host. The older woman gave her a nod with a determined expression on her face.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I can't do this." Bradley started.
...
Cory watched his friend have a silent conversation with Alex. He could see she was about to make her decision. She chose to unveil the sinister truth that everyone at TMS was already aware of. He watched Bradley and Alex while Marlon started to lose his shit to cut them off.

"Donny, keep the cameras on them. Get everything." Cory said, undermining Marlon's new authority.

"There have been really terrible things happening here." Bradley said to the camera.

"Fucking shut it all down, now!" Marlon yelled as he lunged for the control panel. Cory grabbed Tate and shoved him away from the monitors.

"We believe Fred Micklen, Head of UBA is responsible for creating a work environment that thrives off of silence. We have piles of evidence that implicates Fred for promoting women to cover up Mitch Kessler's misconduct." Alex said with tears forming in her eyes. She looked over to Bradley.

"UBA has not only turned their back on it's employees but has impacted every single victim personally." Bradley said.

Cory could see the emotion on Bradley's face as she started to talk about what had happened to Hannah earlier in the morning. It wasn't too long after when Rena ran into the control room to warn everyone that Fred was running towards the room. As Mia and Rena began locking the entrances, a loud banging startled everyone.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, RIGHT NOW!" Fred's face was as red as Bradley's outfit. He was slamming his fist against the door and locked eyes with Cory.

Cory smirked as he watched Fred lose control by the second.

"CORY YOU FUCKING PRICK! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR NOW!" Fred seethed.

Cory walked towards the door and closed the blinds on Fred with a wave. He was livid and wouldn't stop, regardless of the blinds.