Chapter 2: Friends

Third P

Third P.O.V

Ahmir Kanzaki, age 8

Today is my first day of school. The car drove me to Tokyo Neiju Academy, a private school. A flex, I guess? I went to the halls as I look for my classroom. Once I saw it, of course, I went there.

A bunch of eyes landed on me, they started whispering while looking at me, it's uncomfortable. I guess because of my foreign appearance? I can't blame them. I tried to ignore it. I went to a vacant seat on the back. I pulled my crossword book and answered it while waiting for the teacher to come.

I heard the door open and I saw the my classmates start sitting on their seats. I guess that's the teacher.

"Goodmorning and welcome everyone to your first day of school!"

The teacher introduced herself. She is Teacher Nao, our class adviser. After that, the class has begun.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'BORING!'

I thought. It has been 4 hours and we're still stuck at the same lesson. I'm not paying attention anymore. The teacher keep explaining for the dummies to understand. So I continue answering my crossword book.

Suddenly, someone snatched my crossword book. My eyes widened as I found the one who did it. It's Teacher Nao.

"Hmmmm? Not paying attention to class, huh. If you're so good to do that, why don't you answer the problem on the board?" She said.

I heard the students started laughing. Did she have to do that?! Seriously, she could have said it quietly. Another great way to embarrass a student.

I stood up from my seat and went to the front. I started answering.

"Done." I said.

"Let's check it." Teacher Nao checked my answers.

"Oh"

It was all correct.
.
.
.
.
.
.

B!tch, seriously? You expect me to count my fingers and toes in front of everyone.

"I guess you really are listening, but don't feel superior just because you answered it all right. Maybe it's just luck, good job though." She said while giving the crossword book to me.

I thanked her and went back to my seat, smirking. Dumb h03s thought I will let my intimidating shiny a$$ be embarrassed infront of these brainless f*cks. I'm entertained by my classmates reaction, it's funny.

................

The bell rang, I guess that's the end of our class session. While I pack my things, a boy, same class as mine, ran to my direction.