Chapter 3: Action

First P

First P.O.V
Ahmir Kanzaki, age 11

"Elephant. Here."

My new friend, Kisaki, pointed his index finger to number 18's column. The class was already over.

All of the kids, excluding us, were outside playing in the playground. Me and Kisaki were the only one left in the classroom. Since he's not busy, I approached him and asked him to help me answer my book, and suprisingly, he agreed.

About Kisaki, he's nice. He's helping me right now solve my crossword book although there is still the awkwardness between us.

'Ehem.'

"Hey Kisaki-kun, why aren't you playing outside with everyone?" I asked.

He looked at me first, then he looked away.

"I don't want to." He replied.
.
.
.
.

"How about you? Why aren't you playing outside?" He shyly continued.

"Well, I don't want to be sweaty. I also don't want to hang out with sweaty people. I'm kind of a germaphobe." I explained to him.

'And they're smelly'

"Hmm, understandable."

"......"

"......"

Me -> (>_>) (Q_Q) <- Kisaki

"Congrats on your exams, by the way."

"It's just luck."

"What a lie. You're so humble."

"I'm not."

"Ok."

The door slammed open. We looked up to the person who did that. It was Hina-chan.

"Hey Kanzaki-Kun, Kisaki-Kun! Let's go home together." She said.

We both nodded our heads and grabbed our bags.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Hina and I were talking about stuff while walking, with Kisaki on our side. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she saw the older boys abusing the cat.

I keep walking forward. I don't want to interfere. I know what they're doing is bad, but I simply don't care and it's not my problem.

"I'll go chew 'em out!" Hina chimed in confidently.

I stopped to my tracks as I heard Hina-chan.

"Tachibana!?" Kisaki exclaimed

I watched her walked to the bunch of weirdos.

'If anything bad happens to her, then I'm gonna throw hands on them.'

"Idiot, just ignore them." I claimed.