Chapter 5: Crows

First P.O.V

I continue beating the peasants with the 'Tokyo Manji Gang'. The one with blond hair caught my attention the most. He has a knowledge on martial arts, and plus, I'm impressed on how he handle his tall opponents, knocking them out with kicks. The tallest kid with a dragon tattoo on his head got cornered by old men. I tried to reach out to him but he suddenly knocked out everyone.

'How strong is he?!' I thought.

The kid with long black hair and pointy teeth punched the little b*tch brutally. I want to stop him but he is someone I don't wanna mess with.

The chubby kid and the one with tiger tattoo on his neck were just, in the market, buying food?

and the silver haired boy, he's behind me.

I observed them on the side. Looking at them with a priceless face. I mean, they're just my age, but I'm just speechless. They're so strong, much stronger than the highschoolers.

Their had the potential.

"Hey, are you okay?" Silver asked me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

The question snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I guess." I answered nervously. I couldn't make eye contact with him.

I'm kinda shy when meeting strangers. I only get out of my shell once I hangout with them for much time.

Soon, I heard the motorcycles started. The 'white crows' left in defeat. It was Tokyo Manji Gang's victory.

"Ehhh...That's it?!" The pointy tooth boy exclaimed, disappointed on his face.

"We can get into more fights, Baji. Now let's go." The tallest kid said.

'So his name is Baji.'

"Can I ask a question?" I asked

"You're already asking one." The short blond boy stated, other members giggling their cheeks off.

"Are you guys a gang? Do you guys own those motorcycles? How did you do that?"

The group of guys was shocked with my sudden outburst. I was so curious I forgot my manners.

"Woah woah woah, chill. One, yes we are a gang, a biker gang specifically. Two, yes. Three, we just done it, why? Are ya impress with THE moves?" The braid boy said smirkingly, flexing his biceps infront of me.

"Well, stay safe out there, ..?" The silver boy said.

"Ahmir."

"I'm Mitsuya Takashi. Nice meeting you, Ahmir. Let's meet again, yeah?"

"Umm, sure."

"Goodbyee~" Mitsuya waved goodbye and rode his bike with his gang.

I was left there, stunned.

'Those guys are amazing! I wish we could hangout for more.'

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Kisaki, guess what, I met an awesome gang."

"Well, guess what?I don't care. Gangs are for losers, why hangout with them?"

"Really, Kisaki? I said MET them, not hangout. They are the same age as us, and they beat those old hag a$$e$."

"Oh wow, congrats to them." Kisaki said with a LITTLE bit of sarcasm. Man, what a jerk. I wanna choke him to death, luckily, he is my friend.

Right now, we're walking to home. Hina and Asahi are in their Karate classes, so they are not able to join us.

That's why I'm here

with a smart a$s.

He's so quiet jeez. Is he a robot or something?

Then something came up to my mind.

"You know, Hina is a very pretty girl. Not gonna lie, I am enchanted by her beau-"

Smart boy stopped to his tracks.

Eyy, i hit the jackpot.

Congrats, me :D

"Whatever, I don't give a sh*t, just be prepared to face the consequences" He replied, then continues to walk.

"Well, I'm just kidding, babe. You know I'm only loyal to you, my baby-sprinkle-sugary-sweet-diabetic-dessert."

"I really wanna duct tape that annoying mouth of yours."

"Now now, give your hubby a kiss~ Muah muah~  choo choo~"

"Ew no."

"Ew yes."

(A/N: Sorry, I lost my track, but I'm back. Gonna upload new chapter tomorrow.

649 words