The Beginning of a New Semester

Hey there, this is a story I have been writing on Wattpad, it is only for fun, but I appreciate that someone reads this.

"I am going to get you." Ash Ketchum says as he is playing hide and seek with his friends. Ash swiftly captured three of the people that are hiding as he needs to find the last one.

"Now where are you..." Ash notices a blonde-haired girl hiding behind the tree with her hands covering her eyes, he smirks and he sneaks up on her.

"I got you, Lillie." Ash whispers in her ears.

"Gah!" Lillie is surprised by the whispering and she moves backward, tripping on a tree root. Ash quickly grabs her by her back, this sudden movement causes her to blush.

"Lillie, you should be careful, I can't bear seeing you hurt." Ash says with a romantic tone.

After getting back up, Lillie says with a smile, "Thank you, Ash."

The other three people are watching this romantic scene happening, a girl says, "Wow, you two are so cute, no wonder every student in the school ships you."

"Yeah, this is really like the romantic movies we have seen so far." The boy comments.

"Mark, Alice. Do you think they should get married in the future?" The third girl asks.

"Reisa!" Ash and Lillie yell with their faces as red as a tomato, while the others, Mark and Alice, can only laugh at them.

Ash and his friends are the students of the high school of RPA, it is a school located in the Sevestar Region and the principal is Ash's mother, Aurora Delia Ketchum. The school has a ranking system with the top 20 students who can go into the luxurious dorms while others in the normal dorms. Ash is one of the students in the top 20, in fact, he is the No.1 while Lillie is the second.

Before the school is built, Ash was a student from Kalos high. And Ash is always being bullied by other students in the school. To build an ideal school, Aurora has asked her children to pretend to be weak, so Ash obeys without question and he also made Pikachu weak to Gyarados, since Gyarados is a Water and Flying type and Pikachu is supposed to have the advantage. Because of this, Ash has been called a loser in the school. Not only the students, but the teachers there are also passive, while he gets good grades, they will come with excuses to change his scores or making him a cheater to have detention. Professor Sycamore and Professor Magnolia, who are the Principal and the Vice-Principal of the school, didn't know a thing and Ash didn't bother to tell them about it. So after a year, Aurora decides to take Ash back to the newly built school in the Sevestar Region and have all of Ash's childhood friends and the locals attend.

In school, Ash finally gets to show how smart he is and the grades he gets aren't changed. He also gets along with the people in the class and also becomes their No.1 Idol. Ash is also the head of the Student Council, he will try to listen to all the students' needs and even helps them with everything. The students are happy as they find a good President of the Council.

Ash has a girlfriend named Lillie, she is born from the Aether Family, who is living in the Alola Region. She, along with her brother, also moves to Kalos High, and Lillie is the first one who stands up for Ash. It is because of the situation that makes her mother disowned her. Aurora decided to have her stay with them because of Ash, and she is now living with Ash and enrolls in the same school. Lillie is the vice president of the student council and she is also the main star of the school besides Ash. She and Ash are seen to be with each other most of the time, and because of it, both of them were given the nickname Prince Red and Princess White from the class.

After a day of playing hide and seek, Aurora called Ash and Lillie to the office, as they are preparing for the new semester that is approaching.

Aurora is sitting at her desk as Ash and Lillie enter the room. "Ash, Lillie. I see you have come."