Home Visiting

Another weekend has arrived since Ash battled against the bullies. The Bullies are mad that they lose to Ash easily, so they have tried to take his Pokemon. But they didn't succeed, not only because they couldn't find where Ash placed his Pokeballs, but because they have been almost found out by the teachers when they try to do so.

During the eventful week, Ash and Lillie perform the Greninja Prince on stage that Thursday evening, the crowd is amazed at how they perform so well, including Lusamine and Gladion, who they didn't know about Lillie's talents. It is until the great climax, when Ash and Lillie kiss on stage, it abrupt into cheers as it is the best scene.

On Saturday morning, Reisa asks, "So Ashy, what are you going to do today?"

Ash says, "Well, we are going back to our place, staying at the dorms makes us miss our home."

Mark says, "Not only that, but I think our Pokemon also miss us as well, we should go visit them before they are panicking about we abandoned them."

Elline says, "I see. Good luck for you guys."

Gladion asks, "Is it okay for me to come as well? I heard that Lillie has been staying at that place last year, and I want to know the place she lived."

Emily says, "You can come if you want, we are not going to stop you."

Lillie says, "Indeed. Brother, you will be surprised to see how great it is."

"I will see about that." Gladion says with a cool tone.

Serena asks, "Can I come with you, too? I also want to see what Marky's room looks like."

Everyone looks at Mark, then Alice asks, "Marky?"

Mark blushes hard and says, "Don't ask..."

Insey says, "Come on, Mark, since when do you get a good nickname?"

Mark groans and says, "Brother, I think I know how you feel when people call you Ashy."

Ash shrugs and says, "Don't worry about it. You'll get used to it."

Then Minami says, "Then that's decided. Since Mother is also going home with us today, so how about we also invite your mother to come?"

Gladion says, "That is not a bad idea. She should know where Lillie lived as well."

As they all talking to each other, Iris has been listening behind their backs and then rushes back to others.

"It seems like they are going back to where they live." Iris says.

"Good, maybe that is where his Pokemon are. We can get there and take them." Misty says as they nod.

An hour later, Ash's family, Lillie's family, and Serena are at the school gate. Aurora says, "It is a pleasure to have you come to our house. Ms. Aether."

Lusamine says, "Indeed. I am also curious where Lillie stayed since last year, and I am still guilty about driving her away from home..."

Just then, two Speecars appear in front of them as two people wearing butler uniforms arrive.

"Mistress Aurora. We are sorry for the lateness." One of the butlers says while bowing to them.

Aurora says, "It is nothing, Paris. We just arrived here as well."

As the adults are talking, Serena asks, "Who are they?"

Golly says, "They are our butlers, they help us a lot of things in the house."

Minami says, "You can say our house is not really a house."

Gladion asks, "How come?"

Ash says, "You'll know once we head there."