Lillie's Birthday Part 1

Because the weekend is over, Ash and his family are heading back to the dorms of the RPA High, and Ash and Lillie sleep in the same bed together again. As the morning comes, Ash slowly wakes up from his bed. He smiles at the beautiful blonde girl who wraps around him while sleeping, he has been thinking how lucky to have her in his arms. Today is her birthday, Ash is thinking about how will she react once she opens his present. But just as he looks at the time, he knows that it is time to get out of the usual hug.

"Lillie, it is time to get up." Ash says as he gently rubs her back.

"I don't wanna..." Lillie mutters as her eyes are still closed. Not only that, she starts to hug tighter, afraid that Ash is letting her go. Ash sighs as he knows that there is one way to have her wake up.

"Really? Do you want to be late for school on your birthday?" Ash asks, and the result seems better than Ash could have imagined.

Lillie is now widely awake and jumps out of the bed. "It's my birthday! How come I forget about this occasion! I am going to be an adult!" Lillie starts to jump around with her pajamas still on, Ash chuckles as well as his Pokemon. Sylveon and Pikachu jump onto her shoulder and gives her a nuzzle on each cheek.

"Thanks, Pikachu, Sylveon. You are the best." Lillie says. "So Ash, will we have a party like last time? This is my second birthday to enjoy with you guys and I want to be special just like last time."

Ash says, "Oh I don't know about that, maybe you'll have to wait for the evening to see if it is true or not. Let's get ready since we still have classes for today."

Lillie nods as they go to change their uniforms. They head to the cafeteria together and sees Reisa, East, David, and Elline together.

"Well, if it isn't the birthday girl?" Reisa says as she hugs Lillie. "Happy birthday to you."

"Thanks, guys." Lillie says. "I can't believe that I am going to become 18."

Elline says, "Time does fly, huh? Now you are an adult like us."

David says, "Indeed, there are a lot of things you can do as an adult, such as drinking wine, driving a car after getting licenses, and even find a suitable husband to get married."

This causes Lillie to blush and Elline quickly smacks him with her fist and says, "That is not funny, David."

"Sorry..." David says as he rubs his head, feeling the pain from the smack.

Then East whispers to Ash, "Can you please make Lillie busy for today so we can hold a party?"

"Of course, I'll also send a copy of mine to help you." Ash whispers back.

Just as they are having breakfast, the bully gang is listening to what they are doing. Misty says, "So it seems like today is the blonde hair bitch's birthday. What a surprise."

"So? It is not like that we are allowed to be in her party." Gary says. "Why are you caring about it?"

"Come on, everyone loves birthday parties." May says, "You know, like getting presents and playing games, also having a birthday cake with candles on it."

Trip shrugs and says, "So? We don't have to care if the person who is having a birthday is that group. If they are going to have fun, just ignore them. Only weaklings will like to have parties."

"He is right, those people are very pathetic if you ask me, just because it is their birthday and now they are acting like kids." Paul says.

"If you don't want to help us then fine. We are going to use the chance to ruin them." Dawn says as the girls are separated from the boys. The boys don't care what they are going to do as they continue having breakfast.