The Wedding

The Winter Vacation is about to come soon, and the people in Ash's class are very happy about this occasion. This day is Ash and Lillie's wedding. The news has been spreading throughout all the 9 regions with the help of the Gym Leaders and the Elite 4 members in the Sevestar Region, a lot of people are willing to attend since Ash and Lillie are the most influential couple in the world for their achievements and the help for defeating the evil teams that are a threat of the whole 9 regions.

On this day, everyone has come to Ash's castle, those who don't know about it are shocked that Ash and Lillie live in such a huge castle, and those who know about it are excited to see what kind of place do those royals live.

The bullies, namely Gary, Misty, Iris, and Trip, have been stalking Ash and the others to try ruining the lives they have during these days. But every time, they fail miserably as Ash manages to spot them and the school is giving them punishments. Ash frowns as he doesn't get why they are still trying to bullying him even after some of their former friends regret their actions. Ash doesn't want to hold any grudge, but the same thing can't be told with the four of them.

Ash is now sitting in front of the dressing table as Mark, Gladion, Nate, Trenor, David, Luke, East, Daniel, Tox, Drandon, Drew, Paul, and Hop are with him, Mark is combing his hair while the others are chatting.

"So are you ready for the big day?" Mark asks him after finishes with his hair.

"Yeah, I can't believe I am getting married." Ash says as he smiles in front of the mirror. "It is like a dream come true."

"But it is real, and I know that both Lillie and you want this so much that you can't wait." Tox says.

"But do you know what the girls are doing?" Ash asks in confusion since they have been separating Ash and Lillie ever since the day begins.

"I asked Elline about it, they are helping Lillie with the makeups." David says.

"But isn't she beautiful, why will she need makeup?" Ash asks. "No offense, but I feel like Lillie is an angel to me no matter if she has the makeup."

"Sometimes the bride needs the makeup." Hop laughs. "Maybe it will change your opinion when you see her in the makeup."

"Indeed, Brother. Not all Makeups are bad, isn't that why you also have a cosmetic store in the RPA?" Trenor says. "It sometimes enhances the beauty."

"Well, that may be true at all, though I just can't wait to see her, that's all." Ash says as he looks at the window, the same goes for Lillie.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Serena, May, Dawn, Eve, Alice, Insey, Flora, Reisa, Elline, Eve, Helen, Minami, Golly, and Emily are helping Lillie with makeup.

"Seriously, I still think I don't need the excess makeup." Lillie says. "Knowing Ash, he would like to see my own beauty."

"But you really need it, it will go well with the dress Ash specially made for you." Flora says.

"Indeed. Ash will be stunned by your beauty." Helen says. "He definitely will change your opinion of you in the makeup after seeing you."

"I hope so." Lillie sighs. "What if I get nervous..."

Minami says, "Don't worry, everyone gets nervous, especially when they are having the biggest day in their lives."

"I am pretty sure that Ash is also nervous as well, after all, it is also his big day as well." Reisa says.

"But don't worry, we will always be there for you." Golly says. "Remember, you are not alone."

"Thank you girls." Lillie smiles as she feels touched.