I'd Pay To See You Frown

Mona Lisa was sitting on my lap facing me. My hands were firmly holding her corsetted waist. She leaned back so that her head was almost touching the floor. At the saxophone's last held out, soft note, she raised herself to the chime and gave me a look. I could not tell whether it was a smiled, or a suggestive look...

        "I can tell why they call you Mona Lisa...."

        She just slowly lifted herself off of my lap and leaned down to my ear, "Thank you for your time Mr.Urie," Her breath was hot on my neck, "I hope to see you soon." Mona Lisa then turned around to the doorway and strutted out of the room, leaving me in shock. I didn't know what to do with myself after that. I felt passion in her. It seemed like she genuinly wanted to satesfy me, not just turn me on. 

        I finally pulled myself together enough to make my way back into the bar. Maybe I would see her there. I was sadly mistaken. I looked around everywhere for the beautiful mystery that was Mona Lisa. I sat down on a stool. My face was still plastered with confusion and wonder.

        "She never sticks around. She tends to give one or two personal dances, but then she's off..." Pete was knowlegable of Mona. 

        "Why doesn't she stay around? She seems like a smart girl that could contribute to discussions here."

        "She has her own agenda. Sure, she's good at her craft, but outside of these clubs, she walks the streets like any other young doll. I'm sure she wants to keep it that way. She leaves you hanging, wanting for more. That's one way she gets business, cliffhangers. She is just about the most entrancing person I've ever seen. And it ain't just because of her great ass!" He laughed at his own remark. 

        I pondered what Pete told me. Underneath all of the lingerie, masks, and make-up, she was a normal girl. I liked the thought of that. An intelligent, mannered lady by day, and a sexy burlesque dancer by night. I wanted to get to know this amazing girl. Not the sexy dancer, but the smart lady.

        "Dallon, do you know anything about Mona Lisa that I may need to know?"

        "Well, I know nothing about her personally, but I do know she's coming back in a couple of days. She may even be getting a steady gig for this place. Don't worrie Brendon, you haven't seen the last of her!" He gave me a wink.

        A couple of days.... I could wait that long, I thought. I want to see that smile. Hell, I'd pay to see her frown.