Exactly Where You'd Like Me

" Mr. Urie, you have a visitor! Should I bring him in?"

I wasn't expecting anyone to visit that day. I was busy the entire day reviewing possible partnerships with artists. My head was still pounding with the hangover headache. I really didn't want to deal with anyone, but I decided to see who it was. At worst I would just tell them I was busy and have them leave. I waved to my assistant to have her bring in whomever it was.

A few seconds later Dallon appeared in the doorway with a large coffee, and burgers and fries. My favorite hangover foods! That was why Dallon and I were friends. I gave a sigh of relief.

"I figured you'd like to have something to munch on. You took it pretty hard last night man! I almost couldn't get you to my place!" He sat down at a chair in front of my desk.

I ignored the remarks Dallon was making and sank my teeth into the grease and fat that was a cheeseburger. The flavors hit my numb tung like a ton if bricks. It was the most satisfying feeling in the world. I sat there at my desk, dazed and confused over the powerful force of hunger. I was in a subspace of ecstasy when Dallon started snapping his finger in my face. I jerked out of my broiled heaven.

"Dude, you are worse than I thought!"

"Nah man, it's just, this burger is making me real happy right now..."

Dallon just shook his head and got up from his seat. He turned to my turn table. Out came his favorite record I owned, Women and Children First by Van Halen. It was one of my favorites too. The Cradle Will Rock started streaming out from the speakers. Dallon, looking satisfied, turned and laid down on the couch next to the record set up.

Sometimes Dallon liked to do this. Just sit, or stand, in my office and listen to a record. I would continue with work and he enjoyed some down time. The only committed job he had was bar tending at the club, but he would sometimes be an in-studio instrumentalist for our record company. This gave him a lot of down time. Both jobs paid well, so he really didn't have to do anything else. his wife also had a job that made life easy. I liked having him work with me sometimes. It creates an artistic bond.

As the end of the first side of the record stopped, I jumped in to fill the silence with a memorie that bothered me a bit. I somewhat remembered seeing a picture of Mona Lisa in a photoalbum of Dallon's. I was shitfaced, so I might have been wrong, but I want the suspicion to leave.

"Dallon, last night when we got to your place, I saw a picture of you and Mona Lisa. What was that all about?"

Dallon looked unfazed by the question, " I have a cousin that looks a lot like her. That's why I've never been all ga ga over her when she's at the club. She reminds me too much of my cousin."

That answer seemed almost too planned, but hey, I was drunk and I'm sure my vision wasn't all that great. I could have mistaken her for anyone. I shook my head, accepting and acknowledging the answer. Dallon walked over to the record player and flipped the vinyl. He came and sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"So, speaking of Mona, she'll be back tomorrow night. I heard she wasn't having a good night. But I'm sure she'll be okay. I think she's only doing private dances though. I could get you on the top of the list if you want"

"No, put me at the bottom of the list. I want to be the last person"

Dallon looked confused, but he just shrugged and said, " Alright man, whatever you say... I'll make it happen. Well, I should get going. The Mrs and I have some plans today! I'll see you tomorrow night!" Dallon waved and walked out, and I continued with work.

The next night I headed to the club. I dressed in a sleek silk suit. I waited until an hour before closing to actually get there. I walked to the bar and ordered my usual from Dallon.

"I got you the last spot of the night. It's in 20 minutes. She's in a really good mood, so it should be a good dance..." Dallon winked and smiled.

I sat back and took sips of my drink, anxious to see Mona Lisa again. She was so entrancing and I could never get her out of my mind. I waited the long 20 minutes. I saw Pete casually chatting with a regular dancer and disappearing into the back hallway.

The time had finally come. I made my way down the dark hallway again. The room Pete was in was open. He had his tung down the dancers throat. She was moaning and grinding on his lap. I continued my way and stopped at the shut door at the end of the long hallway. I knocked on it. Mona opened the door, peering behind her mask. She and I both smiled and she guided me inside. She went to the record player and put on soft jazz as usual.

"Mr. Urie, please excuse me from the other night," she pulled me onto a huge couch that could very well be considered a bed. I sat in the edge and she sat on her knees behind me. She found my tie and loosened it a bit, " I was having a bad day, but now I'm going to make it up to you." Her words flowed seductively through the air. The back of one of her hands glided across my scruffy face. Her hands slid up and down my chest and stomach. She pulled my suit jacket off and kissed the back of my ear.

She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and slid the fabric off if my torso. She hummed in satisfaction. That sent chills down my spine. Mona moved from behind me and pushed me back so I was laying down. My tie was still hanging loose from my neck. She used this to guid my head. She straddled me and started to grind on me.

"Mona, stop." She showed confusion but then continued the sweet torture.

"Mr. Urie, isn't this EXACTLY where you'd like me? On top of you, riding you. Showing you just how sexy you and I are together. I want you to feel good, sir."

I knew she knew the effect she was having on me by looking down at my pants. That was apparent and impossible to hide. But I couldn't be doing this without knowing HER. The REAL her. It was wrong to just sit here and let her do this without seeing the real person. She was giving me WAY more than just a dance...

She started batting her eyelashes. She hummed and moaned on top of me. I couldn't take it, I couldn't stop what was happening. She reached down and grabbed me through my shorts. I caved in. I wanted her bad enough, I threw away my conscious.

"Mr. Urie, how do you feel about having an oral exam?" I heard the sound of a zipper coming undone.