Chapter 17

Kash Doll POV

"Is it done?"
I ask
"Yes, how would you like to pay? 10 grand correct?"
A voice over the phone replies
"I'll give you cash, meet on  295 Holcomb Blvd at 7:00 pm"
"Yoo Kash" I hear Kehlani yell from across my pool
"I need to go but see you soon" I hang up and place my phone on the silver stand  next to me

"Hey baby" I wave for her to come to sit by me
She reaches for a hug then sits down
"Who we on the phone with like that hanging up real fast."
She laughs picking up my phone
I almost snatched it from her hand but she moved
"No caller ID?"
"For people like you."
I grab my phone and lock it.
"Well get up, we're playing ball today. I invited our friends because we do have friends remember?"
She says tilting her head in confused sarcasm
"Not with these nails."
I laugh picking up my mimosa
"Clip them bitches and get ready,
I'm coming back in an hour be ready!"

Kehlani POV

No caller ID? I wonder what's that about.
I ring the doorbell on Katorah's front door and she greets me
"M.A you tryna slide to Kash Crib for some ball?"
"Kaash Paige?"
She responds confused
"Kash Doll" I laugh
"Girl get out of my house with that nonsense" she laughs walking to her bar.
"Yo, how is rehab going?" I switch to a serious tone.
She takes a deep breath and says "It's going. You know what they say 'Day by Day"
"You got this baby." I reach over and kiss her on the cheek

"Thank you ma."
"T here?"
"Nah she went out early this morning."
"Mm okay well, Kash house in an hour, good vibes and virgin drinks" I wave goodbye and exit the front door.

Teyana POV
I step into the big shopping mall "Piźy Mall" and I'm greeted with very few faces. It's 9 AM and Victoria's Secret is having a sale so I knew not to miss it. Walking up to the line only three girls are waiting outside to get in which isn't bad because the mall just opened.

"Hello, would you like a shopping bag?" I'm greeted by the hostess and I reply
"Yes please."
She hands over the black shopping bag and
I reply "Thank you."
As soon as I step into the store a wave of sweet fragrance glides underneath my nose and I fall in love instantly.
I walk over to a brand ambassador and ask "Hello, What is the smell that I'm smelling?"
"Good morning! I'm glad you asked"
" 'Mon Amour' it's our newest release."
She grabs one off of the display table sprays it on a piece of sample paper waves it a little bit and then passes it to me.
Taking in the smell on the paper I release my breath in awe.
"I'll take it!" I say while taking in another whiff.
"Great!"
She hands me a new box and I placed it in my bag.
"Let me spray myself a little." I open my box and spray my inner neck on both sides and my wrist.

"On to the thongs."

35 minutes later...

"Have a nice day."
"Thank you, you too!"
I exit Victoria's Secret with three bags filled with undergarments and lingerie.
I should get some breakfast now cause a bitch starving. Walking to the elevator I bump into a female almost my height brown skin with short body wave hair wearing a mask and an emerald green baseball hat backward. Brown sweatshirt and sweat pants. She catches my bag and I can see she wears rings and designs her nails.

"My bad shawty." She passes my bag back and turns away to continue walking.

Dang, I didn't even get to see her face. I thought to myself

"Thank you!" I yell slightly and she waves before disappearing into the crowd.

So Starbucks or Shake Shack?

The elevator closes and I click the third floor.

I wonder why she was in a hurry and wearing a mask?

Her nails were cute though. Black flames and a yellow smiley face on her pinky.

"Excuse me?"
I'm interrupted by my thoughts and it's a family waiting to get into the elevator.
"Oh sorry."  I quickly exit and head to Starbucks located on my very right.

"A frozen matcha latte with caramel drizzle and a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese for Teyana?"

"Yes, Thank you."

"Tee? Is that you ?" I turn around and see Jay my former boss from Club Tipsy.

"O M G babyy, how are you?"
I grab my drink and bags and head over to his table.
Of course fashionable he's wearing a navy blue plaid sweater vest on top of a white button-down with an LV stamp in the corner of his collar and slacks perfectly creased with black dress shoes.
"I'm great my boo, sit sit tell me everything."

"Well first of all you look great Jay! Get up and do a 360 for me."

He gets up and begins to rotate then he protrudes one hand out and begins to do a little vogue and I cheer him on before getting back in his seat.

"Okay so I choreographed for an engagement party yesterday night and it was epic." I squealed.
His jaw drops and he says "Go on bitch tell me more."