Chapter 6

"Sign right here... Sign right here... And here."
Jay points to the dark black lines on a fresh sheet of white paper, still warm from the printer.

"This is it, girl, I wish you the best and that you enjoy your stay with Young M.A, and she treats you well.  You know you always got a place here so don't hesitate to come back and don't hesitate to hit me up OK girl, I love you!"

Jay stands up and walks over to my side and gives me a hug.

"I'm going to miss you Jay." I whimper into his shoulder smelling his YSL cologne.

"Now let's tell the girls."

He walks towards the door and I grab his hand

"I don't want to tell them my personal business so maybe tomorrow you can say I left for personal reasons and not that I work for Young M.A."

I let go of his hand and fix my cardigan.

"Of course."

***
"Kehlani, Dej Loaf, and Young M.A are streaming like crazy these days."

I walk into the grocery store and hear the clerks chatting up a storm.

"Yess, I love the song Water on Kehlani's new album. I'm pretty sure she was singing about me."

I grab a cart and chuckle a bit remembering the pillow talk Kehlani had in my ear the night she finished that song.

Jerk chicken pasta was her favorite meal to eat. So I guess I'll make some tonight and post it on my story.

Walking down the aisle with the pasta ingredients I recognize a familiar face. Muscular very tall with a beard and I pause to think about his appearance then I remember.

"How's the master doing." I say laughing a little.

He turns to greet me and laughs along.

"Quinn right?"
I question him

"Yes, and as a matter how of Fact the "Master" is in the car if you want to talk to her"
He smiles warmly.

"I'm getting one last thing, then... maybe."
I smile back grabbing the fettuccine box.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Her Personal cook called sick so she's cooking tonight."

Quinn rubs his hands licking his lips as if he can taste the meal already.

"If she's that good of a chef then why doesn't she cook by herself?"

I begin to walk into a self-checkout booth and he follows

"No offense to the homie, but she's lazy as hell"
We both laugh and he pulls out a MasterCard and offers to pay.

"Her treat."
He insists.

"I'm okay thank you, Quinn."

I pull out my cash from my pink wallet and insert the money.

***
"This is me"
I click the trunk button on my key and Quinn helps me put my groceries away.

"Since you've been a gentleman, I'll see your friend."
Locking my car doors I follow behind Quinn.

"Right this way."

Approaching a pearly white Audi he opens the door for me and I'm greeted with her Diamond Smile. She wore yellow shorts with a white tee that wrote "Crooklyn 13" with a blue snapback.

"Wassup ma."

I smile looking away cause she has such a beautiful smile.

"I'm good, I've decided by the way."

Now looking at her.

"I'll work for you."
Looking at her as we lock contact.

"It'll be my pleasure to have you"

She brushes my cheek softly.

"Just dancing correct?"

I move my head back

"Whatever you want, I'm with it all."

She winks and shrugs her confirmation of whatever I want I do.

"When do I start?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"I'll make you a special welcome meal, it's only right for a talented shorty like you."

I cross my arms and smile.

"I'm cooking tonight so we'll have to reschedule."

"I love to eat sweetheart. You make me something in return."

"I could eat too."

Quinn looks back from the driver seat and smiles showing all his teeth.

M.A hollers in laughter and looks at me

"Trust me we all can eat, I got some cool people coming over tonight for this seafood boil I'm making. Your delicious meal will not go to waste."

"Okay I'll be there."

I open the door and step out of the car.

"See you ma"
She caresses my hand and I respond immediately

"Yes."

What is she doing to me? Why am I so obedient?

***
Authors Note

Thank you all for getting this far! Should I get to the Juicy scenes now or wait a couple of chapters so the characters can warm up to each other? Comment and let me know!