Chapter 7

You wake up in nearly the same position as last time with your legs intertwined and head and hands on his chest. The only difference is, is that you aren't wearing any clothes. You feel his hands play with your hair as you hug him tighter. "Morning" He says in his deep, British voice. 

"I'm having mad deja vu," You giggle as you hear him chuckle lightly. 

You walk down the stairs and hop onto the couch. "What time do you call this?!" Zendaya laughs as she moves over to give you more space. "I couldn't get to sleep!" You defend yourself.

"Why's that, darling?" You turn around to see Tom smirking behind you as you stare in shock. 

"I- uhm-" You try to think of what to say as your mind goes blank. "Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" You try to change the subject as you hear snickers around you and Scarlett smirks at you and pulls you up by your sleeves. You let out a small squeal as you quickly stumble up as she drags you out the room and into the kitchen. You hear laughter erupt from behind you as Tom takes your seat. Scarlett shuts the door behind you and you turn to look at her puzzled. 

"Tell me everything!" She says as her serious face becomes excited and happy. You roll your eyes at her eagerness.

"I have no idea what your talking about" You reply as you fold your arms and look at her with a fake bewildered face. She rolls her eyes and pulls me again by the sleeve and pushes me onto the chair. "Yeah right, you know what I'm talking about!" She says as she smiles hopefully. You sigh and fiddle with your fingers as you tell her about last night. 

Your Pov

"Eeek! I knew it!" She screams as she claps her hands together. I laugh at her as I get up and walk back to the living room. "So what's all this about?" Anthony looks up from his phone and Robert puts his on the coffee table as he sits back and waits for my reply. Everyone looks up at me and I look to Tom for support but he smirks and pretends to wait with everyone else. 

I roll my eyes at his unhelpfulness before he gets up abruptly and walks over to me. "We're going out" He says as he tries to ease the pressure off of me. Everyone stays silent for a few moments before they all start laughing and shouting 'I knew it!' s and 'Took your time' s. I let out a long shaky breath before smiling and sitting down next to everyone. 

Tom took a seat next to me as Chris put an early morning movie on and we cuddled together. 

A few months later

The music was blasting as everyone danced around on the dance floor. I stayed at the bar and ordered a drink. The music finally changed to something slow and romantic and couples made their way to the floor. I felt hands snake their way around my waist and I turn around to see Tom smiling down at me. "Care to dance darling?" His British accent makes you go crazy. You smile at him.

"I don't know how to dance Tom" I giggle. Tom holds my hands and pulls me to my feet gently.

"Follow my lead" He says quietly as he pulls me to the centre of the floor. I giggle again as I move my hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear. I put my hands around his neck and he puts his hands around my waist. We moved together and surprisingly I didn't step on his toes. 

"I love you Y/n"

I look up and meet his icy, blue eyes and break into a huge, sweet smile.

"I love you too"

Hii! This is my first ever Fan-fiction, I've never published any stories before so I'm sorry if it was bad

Hii! This is my first ever Fan-fiction, I've never published any stories before so I'm sorry if it was bad. I would love some feedback though and comment more ideas I don't know if I should do more or not but it depends I guess. Anyway I lovee Tom Hiddleston he is like my all time crush and I really enjoy reading about him so I decided to give writing ago Lol!