Chapter 4

Toms Pov

"Uh...same I'm quite tired too I might turn in as well." He smiled and said his goodnights and followed her up the stairs. He opened the door and went in. She wasn't in the room and he heard the water running so he assumed she was in the shower. He sat on top of his bed and looked through his phone. After ten minutes she came out the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body. She let out a small squeal when she saw me. I turned around quickly to give her some privacy. 

"Sorry I didn't know you were here..." She said quietly. I heard the chest of drawers open and close. "No its fine." I heard the bathroom door open and close and turned around again. When she came out she was wearing a nice shade of pink pyjama's. She looked amazing. 

She smiled at me and walked to the mirror. She brushed her hair and put it up into a cute messy ponytail. She wasn't wearing any make-up yet still looked perfect. She went onto her bed and grabbed her phone. There was a comfortable silence in the room until I broke it. "Listen, Y/n...I hope your not too uncomfortable about earlier...I mean it was just a dare, if you want we could forget it happened?" She looked up at me with a reassuring smile. 

"I'm fine, like you said it was just a dare." She got her laptop out and put it on top of her legs. It hurts me that she doesn't feel the same way but I don't want to ruin our friendship by making a move on her. "Would you like to watch a movie with me?" She asked as she patted the spot next to her. I loved her light British accent, and her smile, she was just...perfect! I smiled at her and got up to sit next to her. She moved over a bit more to make room for me. I sat next to her and pulled the covers over us as she started the movie. I put my arm around her absentmindedly and she moved in towards me while watching the film. I smiled down at her as I watched her eyes flutter close. I slowly turned her laptop off and put it on the nightstand and soon fell asleep too. 

Your Pov

I woke up and yawned as my eyes adjusted to the bright light seeping through the windows. I looked up to see Tom fast asleep under me. My head lay on his chest and our legs intertwined together. I felt him stir as I sat up. "Morning" He said in a deep, groggy voice. I turned around to face him. He looked so cute and tired, it took every muscle in me not to lean in and kiss him right there. I smiled sweetly. "Morning, so please tell me! Why are you in my bed!" You giggle and fall back onto the pillow. 

"Well, if you remember correctly, your the one that fell asleep on me and then I fell asleep too." We chuckled as he got up. "I'm going to take a shower" I watched as he got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.