Chapter 5

After a few minutes I finally got out of bed and looked through the wardrobe for something to wear. I finally picked out an outfit and got dressed. (Outfit below, If you don't like it you could change it).

I sat down on a chair in front of the mirror started brushing my hair

I sat down on a chair in front of the mirror started brushing my hair. I heard the bathroom door open and turned to see Tom with only a towel covering his lower body. A blush spread across my face and I turned back around to continue brushing my hair. 

Once Tom and I were ready we went downstairs and found everyone chilling in the living room. "Oh finally the love birds decide to join us! We are going out into the forest you guys coming?" Robert asked. 

"Uhm...actually I might just stay here" I said as I went to sit on the couch. 

Normal Pov

"Alright. Tom? You coming?" Chris asked as he patted Tom's shoulder. However Tom's gaze followed you as you turned the Tv on. 

"No...You guys go I think I'll stay too...Have fun!" He said not noticing the knowing glances and smirks he was getting as he was too focused on you. Once everyone left you got up and headed towards the kitchen. 

"Would you like a tea?" You ask trying to make conversation. 

"Sure, thank you" He answers as his eyes follow you to the door. You make your way to the cupboard and pull out two cups. You make the tea and set it on the counter. Just as you turn around you bump into something and squeal as you jump back. 

Your Pov

"Tom!" I scream. "Don't do that! You scared the life out of me!" I look up and see him smiling at me.

"Sorry" He says. I notice his eyes flick to my lips for a second then back up to my eyes. I finally realise how close we are and can't tell whether I'm leaning in or whether he is leaning in but we get close and I feel my cheeks warm up. His lips crash onto mine and I kiss back with the same passion. My hands find their way up to his neck and his fall down to my waist. He picks me up and sits me on the counter while still kissing me. The kiss is a lot more passionate and hungry than before. His mouth trails down onto my neck. He starts to suck and bite on my skin, definitely leaving a bruise. My head falls back and I bite my lip trying and failing to hold back a moan. I feel Tom smirk against my skin and as he moves back up to my lips we hear the front door open. He quickly takes a step back and I jump off the counter turning to take a sip of my tea. The door swings open and Elizabeth walks in with Scarlett holding her. "What happened?" Tom beat me to it as I gave them a questioning glance. Scarlett lets out a sigh and helps Lizzie onto a chair. 

"Lizzie hurt her arm so we had to come back," Scarlett looked back at Elizabeth while opening the cupboards to see a guilty and hurt expression cross her face. "...But its fine, I was getting tired so I was going to ask to come back anyway!" She says with a smile. I give Elizabeth a sympathetic smile and offer her some tea. She nods and thanks me quietly.

I walk over to the cupboard again, get out another cup. I turn to see Tom leaving the room after checking Elizabeth is okay. I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding in.