Chapter 6

Toms Pov

I walk into the living room and say hello to everyone then make my way up the stairs to my room. "Tom, wait up!" I hear a heavy Australian accent behind me and I turn around to see Chris Hemsworth behind me smiling. We walk into my room and I set myself on my bed while Chris looks around. "Nice room...So Tom...Have you spoken to Y/n yet?" Chris asks as he sits down next to me. 

"Uhm yeah we talk I mean we do share a room." I reply with a shrug. Chris glares at me and I sigh. "Okay fine, we uhm... well..." I explain everything to Chris about how we fell asleep together and then about the kitchen thing. Chris' smile widens as he gives me a pat on the back.

We spend about five minutes talking about her and how amazing she is until the door opens and Y/n comes in. She smiles at Chris and gives me a shy smile too as her hair falls onto her face. I smirk at her shyness until Chris speaks up. "Well I better get going!" He pats my back again and gives Y/n a smile and a small wave as he leaves the room. Y/n quietly says bye before looking back at me with an awkward and cute smile. I smirk, stand up and walk over to her.

"Darling, I'm not sure we finished what we started in the kitchen." I lift her chin up so she's looking at me. I lean down and kiss her. She kisses back and puts one hand around my neck as the other plays with my hair. I move my hand under her thigh and she jumps on. I move to my bed and lay her down. I smirk as I move on top of her and start kissing her neck. I hold her wrists and pin it above her. I feel her try to wriggle out which only makes me tighten my grip. I rip her shirt off and move back a bit to stare at her body. She gives me an unsure look as I look into her beautiful brown eyes. I see her insecurities build up inside of her and I give her a smile.

"Your perfect."