Any Time PT I

While they're having a dinner, Layla asked lucy, " Lucy, who's the guy on the neighborhood? well this morning after you leave he asked me if you left already, do you know him? " 

Lucy accidentally dropped the spoon the she's holding and said, " Oh umm it's Gray " 

" You're being careless today, is something happened? " Jude wondered.

Lucy picked up the spoon then stand up and said, " Mom and Dad, i'll pass I'm so tired coz i volunteer in the library before i get home " 

" But.- " Layla said.

Lucy said, " Mom please.. .. "  

Lucy go to her bedroom then lay down on her bed, " Wonder what's wrong with me " Lucy said. 

Lucy was wondering, why gray pressed her lips then near his nose to her nose.

> Next Day

When Lucy saw Gray, she ignored him, they ignore each other.After their classes, they had a short break, Juvia keeps wondering why Lucy was so quiet.

Juvia asked, " Lucy, are you okay? " while sitting next to her.

Lucy looked at her then smiled, and replied, " Yes! I am! I am just tired! So, how's going? "

Juvia put around her right arm to her right shoulder then said, " I know you're not tired you've got a problem! Why don't you tell me? "

Lucy looked back,then saw gray passing by them, Juvia greet him,Gray just smiled at her.

" Oh my Gosh! Lucy! See! He smiled at me His into me Right? " Juvia said cheerily.

Lucy looked down then said, " Ye-ah I guess " while her voice was shaking.

Three months after, the same thing keeps happening on them, but Lucy didn't care anymore. Lucy's focused was on her study and her best friend juvia.Also, in her family. Meredy left in their house because she didn't want to live with them anymore ,so she went back to France.

Every morning in the school, she's always in the library to help. Gray quit on becoming a volunteer also in the library. Also, Lucy's doing the announcement. She wants to be the president if she's senior already.