Pretend

Erza just made up that reason so that Mr. Eucliffe could followed her downstairs. She explained him why Juvia does not need to know about what happened to Gray because she does not trust her anymore.

"Alright, I understand, I am not going to tell at her I promise," Mr. Eucliffe said. Erza went back to Lucy's room and told Juvia to just go home for now. During late night around 9:00P.M, thousands of stars unexpectedly appeared.

"Look at those shining stars Lucy," Erza pointed to the opened window. Lucy suddenly just hugged Erza then whispered to her right ear, "I gotta to tell you something Erza," She pushed her slowly and very carefully. Lucy can remember she does not have this uncommon illness called amnesia, she pretends because she thought Juvia will spit out the truth about what really happened to her. Erza's eyes opened widely as the owl when she heard the truth coming from her mouth.

"Are you serious Lucy?" Erza asked shockingly. Lucy nodded her head with a smile on her soft pink lips. Her own tears pour by its own. Erza couldn't control it, as a result, she cried with Lucy while giggling and hugging to each other.

Erza slapped her head while laughing so hard, "How dare you lie to me? I know I don't you like Juvia does, but why?" Lucy chuckled before replying to her question, "You know why."

*Lucy Povs*

Pretending wasn't easy for me. It made me think a lot, my heart and mind were asking the same question, "Are you doing it right?" am I doing it right? I forgive Juvia for what she did to me, but I want her to tell the truth in front of me and everyone as well. Lying is not always the way to escape a problem.

When Erza left me alone because she has to answer the phone call, I get out in my room to see Mr. Eucliffe. I asked the nurse that took care of me for few days in the second floor.

"Have you seen Mr. Eucliffe?" asked I.
She responded while facing to me, "Lucy, he is downstairs, why?"
"Oh nothing, thank you," I said.
Me and Erza should be the only one to know that I don't have amnesia at all.
Stepping down on the stairs reminds me of Gray when he was chasing me to explain. Dang it! why am I remembering him? where is he? I haven't seen him a while.

Mr. Eucliffe wasn't inside of his office. I knocked ten times, but no one's responding. Therefore, I have to go back to my room or else Erza will look for me and tell so many embarrassing things I did during fifth grade.

As I held the doorknob of my room, someone just called my name. It's a familiar voice from the past, could it be Natsu? I immediately turned to see who. "Lucy, what's up?" he said while pinching my soft cheeks. I pushed him to pretend I don't remember him, "Who are you?" I asked as I stare at him in a strange way.

"Wait, hold on a sec, you don't remember me?" he asked. I suddenly touched my head to pretend I am to faint. It was hard, but I have to do this. Natsu didn't do anything, he stared with a grin on his face. Does he know? I kneel down on the ground abruptly.

"Lucy, don't pretend, Erza just told me," Natsu said. It shocked me actually. T.T I'm not a good actress. I let him in, inside my room then talked about the real incident that happened to me.

He sit next to me and put around his left arm around my shoulder which was very uncomfortable. I moved a six inch far away from him so that I can breathe properly. I started the conversation, "So, it happens-" I got cut off speaking when he suddenly saw a picture of Gray in my old wallet. It was embarrassing because I always bring it everywhere even though I am not using it. It is always inside of my bag for no reason. I guess it's very valuable to me.

"You like him?" Natsu asked. I was about to answer his question, but then he cut me off again, "No, not, like, you love him am I right? Lucy Rushi Heartfilia?" he asked.

"I don't know," answered I. What the f*#%$ just happened...