Juvia knew it already

*Lucy Povs*

after school dismissal, I caught Juvia and Gray. They're talking to each other behind the school's building. I can't hear what they are talking about but I can see what their actions saying. While Gray was speaking, Juvia is listening carefully to him carefully. I wonder what they're talking about. Maybe it's something else. At least Juvia and Gray weren't awkward compare to me and him.

Someone tapped my back triple times, "What?" I said while still sneak peeking into Gray and Juvia's conversation. "So, you're stalking them?" a familiar voice said. I looked behind me, "Oh, Natsu..." I muttered. Natsu suddenly grabbed me by his right arm, he put his arms around me, "Want to walk?" he said with a smile. I don't what to feel. It's like I want to push him and never talk to him anymore. He annoys me to be honest. I don't want to be rude so, "Um okay," I replied with just my normal face expression.

"So, Gray and you were in the same middle school right?" Natsu asked cheerfully. I nodded my head. "How did you meet him?" he asked as he stopped putting his right arm around my back. "Oh, um I met him when it was raining he shared me with his umbrella his actually sweet that time to me, it's a very long story don't ask about it," I chuckled after I said those words. Natsu grabbed my waist without my permission; he gently touched my right cheek with his right hand. "Natsu-um let me go," I said trying to take off his hands to mine. It scaring me, I don't know what to do, I'm gonna be rude if I shouted at him but this isn't right anymore. He attached me to the wall while holding so tight both of my hands, "You're mine now right? You are my girlfriend now right?" Natsu said while closuring his face to mine. "NATSU!" I screamed in fear.

[N:]

Gray suddenly punched Natsu on the face, "HEY!" Lucy sits down and covered his ears. "What the hell? Man? She's my girlfriend! It's natural for us to do that!" Nastu shouted in madness. Gray rolled his eyes at him then he grabbed Lucy's right hand. "Are you okay? Are you alright?" Gray said while gently touching her shoulders.

__________________________________________________________________

*Back in Lucy's Povs*

He cares for me, that touched my heart. The way he cared for me is different, I don't know how to explain. As I looked behind Gray, there's Juvia standing covering her mouth while bursting into tears. She caught me looking at her, so she ran. I followed her, "Juvia!" I shouted. She turned around, "So you're the girl right? Tell me the truth yes! Right? Yes?" Juvia said while sobbing in front of me. This is what I'm afraid of to happen now it's happening already what I should do. "Juvia! I don't know what you're talking about!" I lied again. She walked closer to me then hold both of my hands, "Lucy, tell me the truth please..." she begged while tears keep streaming down on her face. I nodded my head, my tears suddenly just fall. I received a slapped from Juvia, "You betrayed me! Lucy! You betrayed me! I-I-I feel like a fool! You promised to me about this! I'm broken Lucy! I'm broken! I feel like my heart Is a glass, cracking into million pieces! Now tell me how can you fix my heart? How? Lucy! Why him! Why him! TELL ME! Why him! YOU'RE SO SELFISH!" Juvia shouted madly deeply sadly to me. I'm speechless; I don't know what to answer. We're both crying, in a quiet place inside the school. I was about to hug her but she pushed me hardly. What have I done.. .

I'm such a selfish person; I hurt everyone that I loved. Am I this type of person? I'm so stupid.. I'm so stupid...

Gray saw me crying, "So, that's the reason why you can't love me right?" he suddenly speak sadly. I punched him on his chest, "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" my tears keep on falling, it's unstoppable. "Sorry..." he muttered.

[N:]

" SORRY! JUST SORRY! GRAY! YOU BREAK MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HER FOR JUST LOVING ME! WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE HER! CHOOSE HER NOT ME!" Lucy shouted in mad tone. "Do you think it's my fault just because I loved you? Lucy, are you that generous? Is it my fault? Tell me? I'm sorry for loving you! Besides it's my fault right? I shouldn't love you but that's what my heart wants do you think I can stop that no! I'm such a loser.." Gray said while his head is up and wiping every tears that falling from his eyes.

<>