Result

Juvia could not even say a word when Gray mentioned about their miserable past that Lucy did for her. She sat down closely to Gray, "I'm sorry," Juvia said dramatically. He suddenly gets up when Juvia apologized, "Oh well, I have to leave," Gray said while stretching.

"Why?!" Juvia exclaimed. Gray looked at her in a wonder way. "Huh?" Gray said.
"Nothing, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Juvia said while looking down on her knees. She so mad to herself because she's lying to the person that she love. Her conscience could not handle it but she did not want to arrive to the point that no one would ever trust her anymore so she choose to lie than telling the truth.

There's always a reason why some people were lying.

Day after, Gray visited Lucy once again. He bought blue roses for Lucy so that when she wakes up she will see them on the glass vase standing and alive on the table next to her. "When will you wake up? come on," Gray muttered while staring and touching her beautiful face.

Someone suddenly opened the door, Gray stand up and checked who it is. "Oh, are you the boyfriend?" Mr. Eucliffe, the doctor, asked. A grinned appeared on his face when the doctor said that. He shaked his head, "Oh, so no? how come?" the doctor asked while checking Lucy's pulse by pressing carefully.

"It's a long story but I'm courting her," Gray said while his arms were fold and smiling. The doctor noticed suddenly something, "What is this..." Mr. Eucliffe muttered.

"What it is? Is there something wrong?" Gray asked curiously. Mr. Eucliffe abruptly called nurses to bring her in the checking room. "Hey, Mr, what happened? where are you going to bring her?" Gray asked once again.

Mr. Eucliffe responded nervously, "There's something I can't figure out so I'm bringing her inside the checking room, don't worry I'll tell you what happened asap." Gray just nodded his head with an obviously fear appearing on his face.

*Gray Povs*

I don't even know what to do. I feel so useless. I wish there's something I can do with Lucy. If I can just give her my mind, I'll do that I want her to be alive that's what I want. Gray you better calm down, she will be alright. Think Positive, as always.

I'm sweating in nervousness because of Lucy. I need to calm down but I don't know how. Gray inhale..... exhale.... inhale.... exhale.... I've never felt this way before. Could this be real love? maybe.... no not maybe... Yes... this is love...

*Second Povs*

There's a saying," The more you care about the person, the more you get deeper deeper," by anonymous. What exactly the quote means is that your feelings to the person that you care about are getting deeper. It's true actually... It's pretty accurate.

*Third Povs*

Few hours, Mr. Eucliffe finally went back where Gray was. He told him the terrible result about Lucy's mind, "The blood couldn't come in and out right through her brain and also I found some dead cells on her mind so it's probably going to be hard for her to remember stuffs if she wakes up," Gray looked down when he heard about the result.