An Angel Voice

The emergency service hurriedly bring Gray inside the operation room. Mr. Eucliffe, the doctor, quickly take out the bullet inside of his brain carefully with his assistants. "Sir, its bleeding is getting worse," one of his assistant told him. It took hours to take out the bullet from Gray's brain. Everyone was panicking when the other vein got accidentally moved by a small plier that doctors often used when they were having a serious operation.

"Sir! now that it's out do we have to close it now? or stop the bleed of its blood first? or other option!" asked by one of his assistant once again. Mr. Eucliffe replied, "Do both!"
His assistant just followed his command because that's their only option.

Meanwhile, in Lucy's, she started to calm down when Juvia hugged her while apologizing. Her uncle and cousin leave her to Juvia for two days because they have to get something in Lucy's old house where she used to have a happy life with her mother and father.

"Lucy, I am Juvia your name is Lucy okay?" Juvia said as her tears stream down on her face like an unstoppable rain. She touched Juvia's eyes then smile as bright as the sun.

"Lucy..." Juvia muttered as she stared at her shining beautiful brown hazel eyes. The flowers that Gray gave to her started to fall its petals and its leaves turned into dark brown. Juvia noticed the inferior flowers so she threw it in the trash can ,but an unexpected thing happened. Lucy stand up then stopped her when she was about to throw the decayed flowers inside the trash can.

Juvia stared at her for a while and then suddenly burst into tears again. "Why are you crying?" Lucy asked as she grabbed the deadly flowers with vase on Juvia's hands and put it back on the table next to her bed.

*Juvia Pov*

If there is anything I can do to go back in time I will do that for her. I'm crying in front of her Dang it! This is embarrassing, the woman that standing and watching me while crying is the one who cared about me from the start. She is an amazing woman how could I hurt and almost killed her because of love to her? she does not deserve this.

"Are you okay?" that sweet voice like an angel asked me. Oh, Lucy, what have I done to you? I wish those miserable things only happened to me, not to you. I nodded my head slightly with a smile.

She grabbed a tissue from her table then gave it to me while smiling. "Don't cry," Lucy said politely. Someone suddenly knocked on the door, I was about to open it ,but Lucy did it so I sat down on the couch and wiped my tears.

It is Mr. Eucliffe, he looks really tired and exhausted. "Do you want water?" Lucy offered. Oh dang! she noticed it. Maybe sooner or later her memory will go back... good luck Juvia... myself....
I already know the conclusion if that happens. No one will ever trust me anymore... ugh...

*3rd Pov*

Mr. Eucliffe told Juvia the bad news about Gray Fullbuster, "Gray was in coma tose," Lucy suddenly asked, "Who's Gray?" Mr. Eucliffe fake laughed so that he can ignore Lucy's question. "Are you serious? wait! how-" Juvia got cut off speaking when Erza slammed door loud as the boom beat in 100% volume. "Mr. Eucliffe, you have to go downstairs!" Erza said panicly.