CHAPTER ONE:THEY'RE BACK

Alex POV

"Tapos kana ba?"nilingon ko ang Asawa ko na nakasandal sa Gilid ng pintuan at matamang nakatitig sakin.

"Bakit nandyan ka?"tanong ko sa kaniya habang inaayos ang mga damit ko na dapat ay ilalagay sa maleta.

"Wala naman.tapos na akong mag ayos at hinihintay ko kayong matapos para mailagay ko na ang mga maleta natin sa kotse."Sagot naman ni Clyde.

Sa sobrang excited niya kasi ay kagabi pa siya nakapag ayos.dapat ay tapos ko na din to kagabi kaso umalis ako para puntahan ang mga negosyo dito sa Canada na pinapa asikaso nila daddy and mommy.

"I'm done."I said as I zipper my pink luggage.lumapit si Clyde sa akin at kinuha ang maleta bago ako halikan sa labi.

"You're always doing that."I said while pretending to be mad.

"And you always complaining even though you like it."he said with a smirk and then go upstairs.

"That jerk."I mumbled while I go outside of our room.this is the last time that we'll see this house.it may look cheesy or something but we live here for 14 years.

After being dramatic for 5 minutes I'll go to my daughter's room.Pagkasilip ko ng kwarto niya ay natutulog siya.magagalit na sana ako pero nakita ko naman na malinis ang kwarto niya at nakaready na ang mga luggage niya.

Her room is filled with neutral color.it's plain but minimalist.That's the one thing that I like about her because she keeps her place clean.papagalitan ko kasi siya kapag makalat.

I walk to her bed and wake her up.

"Xylonia,wake up."I said while putting my hands on her shoulder to shake her.

"Mom."she mumbled and open her eyes.

"You need to wake up.get ready in 20 minutes and we'll go to the airport."I said and turn my back on her.

But before I go outside I saw her leave her bed and go straight to her bathroom to get ready.i smiled to myself.

"you're smiling."narinig ko nanaman ang boses ng Asawa Kong mang aasar.nilingon ko siya at sinamaan ng tingin.

"Why do you care."pagsusungit ko.

"that's the benefits of you being so strict and masungit to your twins."he said while smirking.

"What to you want me to do?just watch them being so stubborn?"I said.

"I didn't say anything.beside it's good thing because they are scared of you and they follow your orders anytime,unlike me."he said while sulking.i smirked.

"because you always spoil them!"I yelled at him before I turn my back to him I put my tongue out teasing him like a child.

"Hi mom.don't scold me."narinig ko ang boses ng anak Kong lalaki at nilingon itong nilalabas ang mga maleta niya.

"Told ya."nilingon ko naman ang Asawa Kong mang aasar ang paraan ng pagsasalita bago tulungan ang mga anak ko na ibaba ang mga maleta.
Nakabihis na si Xavion at dumiretso na sa kotse.bago pa ako bumaba ay nilingon ko ang kwarto niya.

Malinis ito.parehas silang mahilig sa neutral ni Xylonia pero ang kulay ng kwarto niya ay black,gray,and white while Xylonia's color room are Beige,white,and brown.

After checking if anything are fine,I lock the door of his bedroom and check my daughter's room if she's ready.

I saw nothing on her room that's why I locked it and go downstairs to saw her reading something.

I just got her attention as she hear my footsteps because of my heels.

"I'm done mommy.let's go na po."she said as she put her book on her bag.Once we enter the outside of our house,I locked the door and go to our car.

"Are you guys ready to stay in the Philippines?"tanong ni Clyde sa dalawa habang nilalagyan ako ng seatbelt.

"yes daddy."sabay na Sagot ng dalawa.
Nilingon ko sila sa backseat at tinignan ang ginagawa nila.tinuloy na ni Xylonia ang pagbabasa habang nilalaro naman ni Xavion ang aso nila na nasa backseat.

"let's go then."clyde said as he drove to the airport.

I sigh and use my phone to waste some time while waiting for us to go to airport.

Pia texted me something funny because of her encounter in Las vegas.while reading the text that she said,I was smiling the whole time.konti nalang ay tatawa na ako ng malakas pero ayokong mag ingay kasi baka may ginagawa ang mga anak ko sa likod.

"No using phones."biglang sabi ni Clyde.I didn't mind because I thought he just saying that for our twins.

"didn't I told you guys that don't use phones."he said as if he's mad.I look at the back and saw them not using their phones and I look at my husband with confused look?

"they are not using their phones, what's you're problem?"I asked while looking at him.

"You too.don't use your phone."he said.

"What?why?"I asked.still confused.

"just don't use your phone."he said not looking at me.

"Okay."I said as I pick one of our dogs and play with them.

"Who the heck is she texting to.smiling while looking at her phone.i'm not even texting her."he mumbled something but I heard.

I smiled at myself.