CHAPTER THREE:CRACK THE CODES

Xylonia's POV

"don't worry about it mom.we can cracked it"i said to everyone.i looked at the papers and wondering on how did they do this.mabuti nalang ay tungkol sa mga codes ang binasa ko recently that's why i guess i can crack the codes and as far as i can remember,kuya Xavion was in the detective club before in our school in the abroad where we lived before.

"i'll help too.don't worry."i heard kuya Xavion said as he walked towards us to looked at the papers.i guess he's trying to figured out how to crack it.

"i think i know it."i answered as i looked at the first paper.everyone was shockeed as they looked at me.what's wrong?did i say something wrong?

"sabi ko sayo matalino anak ni ma'am eh.pustahan tayo mas matalino yan sayo."i heard someone said that.i turned my head as i looked at the one who said that and saw tita Pia.i guess she's talking to tita Selena.

"guys.take a look at the first paper."i said to everyone as i put the paper up so they can see it.there's a number written on it.

"it's 236.this is a A1Z26 code.The A1Z26 code is a very simple code. As you know there are 26 letters in the American alphabet so Z would equal 26 because it is the 26th letter in the alphabet."i explained to them.

"so 23 is letter 'W' and 6 is letter 'E'.we got the word 'WE' in this code."i said to everyone.i'm so happy that i know this.i feel like i'm a detective!can i join my mom's mafia group and i'm the one who will cracked it if ever they have some codes that they can't solve?

"i know what does the second codes means."we looked at kuya Xavion as he put up the second paper so that everyone can see.i guess i know that codes but i'll let kuya Xavion to handle that.

"this paper has the number written on it.this may look normal because it's just a number but it has something on it.it's binary code.The Binary code is a code that the computers recognize using only 1's and 0's. It is a very complicated code because they are different for lowercase and capital."kuya Xavion explained and some are dumbfounded.i guess they really didn't know what that means.

"01000001 means 'A',01010010 means 'R',and 01000101 means 'E'.so it means 'ARE'."kuya Xavion explained carefully so i guess everyone understand it.

i looked at mom who was seating comfortably,drinking her chuckie.her face looks intimidating and hearing us explaining the codes doesn't surprised her at all.doesn't she proud of us?i wonder.

"can i join too?"we all looked at the one who said that.we saw gray smiling at us and walking towards where are the papers.he grab the last paper and trying to figure how he's gonna solve it.

"i know what's the meaning of this."he said,smiling at us.

"halata na nagmana sa tatay."i heard tita Nicole said it.i guess she's teasing tita Trixie.they're friendships looks so nice.

"22222255 was written in the paper.this looks odd because it's a difficult code.this is a phone code.a lot of people don't really know this that's why some of you can't cracked it.please don't get offended or something about what i said.i didn't mean to hurt or brag something."he apologized.i'm not offended or something.i guess he's just trying to explain it without hurting them.that's nice.

"so going back.this code is a Phone code.i know this because i read something like this before.this may be a little difficult to explain but i'll try my best."he said while looking at everyone.

"first.grab your phone guys.if you have a password that is number i guess that will be easy but if you don't have,you can go to the contacts of your phone so that you can see the numbers or the keypad.if you saw the keypad,you will see the numbers from 0-9 but if you look closer or if you look under that big number,you can see the letters."he explained while everyone was looking at their phones.

"for example,if you look at number 2,you can see under that number are letter 'abc'.that's what i mean.i'm not gonna tell the numbers and what are the letters because you guys can see it too."he explained again and i guess everyone understand it.

"so i'll explain it to you guys what is the meaning of the number 22222255.let's all start with the first 2.if you guys look at your phone and click the number 2 two times,we can get the letter 'B'."he said so we did what he says,and we get what he really said.we got letter B.

"let's go to the next number 2.click your number 2 one times."he ordered and we did it.we got letter A.

"then for the last three,click the number 2 three times."he said so we did it again.we got letter C

"for the last,we have two number 5.click your number 5 two times."he ordered one last time and we got the letter K.

"if we all combined it together we all have the word 'BACK'.that explains the Phone Code."he said and everyone praised us like a god!we just cracked the code!we're not the one who made everything.

"so all of the three papers means 'WE ARE BACK".what does that mean mom?"i asked mom and she just shrugged.she stands and walked towards us and pat our head.

"you guys did a great job.thanks for solving the codes"we all shocked of what she said!did mom praised us?!i'm so happy!i thought she doesn't care of what we did.

the three of us looked at each other and we are all happy!we didn't expect this.

after we eat and have fun of the party.we decided to go home because mom said that she's tired and we have a classes tomorrow.that's our first day of school here in the philippines!i'm excited!