CHAPTER FOUR:FIRST DAY

Xylonia POV

"i'm ready na po."i shout at my mom so she can hear it from the outside of my room.i'm just putting my perfume and i'm ready to go.it's our first day of school and we need to go as early as possible because of the orientation.this is not the usual first time because as far as i can remember,dad told us that the school starts last week so i guess we just need to introduce ourselves because we are transferree.

kuya Xavion and i are classmate because when we take the entrance exam,we both got the perfect score so we are from section one.i'm not bragging or anything,i didn't expect that we perfect our test because i just review some things that i really don't understand.malakas lang siguro kami kay god.

going back to the topic.i need to go downstairs.mom prepared our food so i need to go to the kitchen to take my lunch box.i think dad will drive us in the school because he has a work and mom is going to stay at home because i guess she needs to have a meeting or this will be the day where the things that we orderd are going to deliver.

"let's go."i said to my dad and we walked towards the car where kuya Xavion is sitting in the passenger seat.i jumped to the backseat and we drove to the school.

we are at school now.omg,first time namin na makapunta dito because nung nag entrance exam kami ay by onlline lang kasi nasa abroad pa kami that time but now,it's beautiful!sobrang laki ng university and base on my research,may middle school din dito pero ibang building,ang pinaka main na building kasi nila is for high school students kasi majority wins ang basehan dito,mas madami ang nag aaral na high school kaya mas madami ang builidng.

although may college building but not as the same as middle school,medyo madami ang mga college students.medicine ang pinaka madaming course ang kinukuha dito as of now,paiba iba kasi sila every year depende sa students.

after ma park ni daddy and kotse,lumabas na kami.the first thing that got into my eyes was the gate!it was so big!basement ang parking lot dito so basically walang gate sa parking lot although nakita ko naman na kanina yung gate pero mas malaki siya sa personal.

after we admired the gate,a bodyguard talked to my dad as if he's welcoming him to the school.after they talked we just follow the bodyguard of the school and omg,sobrang laki sa loob.pagpasok mo sa gate ay makikita mo na ang building for highschool students.malalaki ang building and it has 5th floor,naka elevator din ang bawat building.

after admiring again the view,nakarating na din kami sa pupuntahan namin,i saw the door and it says dean's office.we entered and saw a man who's sitting in the swivel chair.

"good morning Dr. Ramos,i'm Ronald Buenavetura,dean of this University,Pleased to meet you,"sabi ng lalaki na principal pala dito.

"Good morning too.and my pleasure to meet you Dean Buenaventura,this is my twins,Xavion and Xylonia Collins Ramos."my dad introduce us and we bowed a little for a respect after we greet the dean.

after we talked and expain something about the school,the secretary of dean gave us a Hand book.i opened it and i saw something about the university history,sementeryo pala ito dati at may nagpakamatay daw sa cr ng babae.

i'm just kidding,there's also something that attendance chart.dito namin ilalagay yung attendance namin or kapag nalate kami ay dito namin ilalagay yung reason and then after that pupunta kami sa guidance para ipapirma for confirmation.

and also,dito din nakasulat and mga events for the whole school year,meaning of the color of our uniform,and etc.

the secretary also gave us the uniform and guess what,we have three uniform!for the monday and wednesday we have to wear a white polo longsleeve top with a black blazer and black neck tie,a black pleated skirt with white lines in the lower part.for the thursday and friday,it's also the same but we need to change the color of our blazer to white.for friday we just need to wear a white polo long sleeve and black vest,we don't need to change the skirt.

for p.e uniform,we just have a white and black t-shirt and the initial of the university on the back,black jogging pants with a white line on the side.

after they gave us the uniform me and my brother change,i walked towards the girl's comfort room and no one's there,it's actually 7 am,6 am is the start of the classes so everyone are in the classroom and the break time is 8-8:30 AM.

after changing into unifrom outfit,i put my clothes in my bag,i put my hair down,it's pretty long now.it's actually at the top of my butt.

i go outside to find my dad,he's waiting on the bench so i walked towards him'

"you look good in that uniform."he complimented me.

"thanks dad.by the way,where's kuya."i asked after i sat beside him.

"padating na yon."he said so i nod and waiting for kuya to come here.

after a while,we saw kuya wearing the uniform,it's actually the same as mine but of course he's wearing a pants.

"lika dito pipicturan ko kayo."dad said to as and of course we stand.he took a photo of us so he can send it to mom.

after we took a photo,hinatid na kami ni dad sa classroom namin.dad knocked in the door and a middle aged women opened it and saw us.she smiled at us and talk to dad regarding about our transferee.after talking,she greet us and said wait and she go back inside the room.

"sorry for the sudden announcement but we have a two new students,please come in."she said to us.we looked at dad and he motioned like as if he was saying that we need to go inside so he can go now.we kissed him both and after that,we entered inside the room.

"introduce yourself please."the teacher said.

"Hi.i'm Xylonia Collins Ramos.pleased to meet you guys."i said politely.everyone was suprised after i said my name.i don't know why.

"and i'm Xavion Collins Ramos.we are twins by the way,pleasure to meet you all."kuya Xavion introduced himself too.

"wow.i didn't expect a Collins and Ramos are studying in this University!our pleasure to meet the two of you.i'm Miss Coleen Windel and i'm your homeroom adviser.you can seat where ever you want."the teacher said to us.

after finding our seats,we ended being seatmate.i'm fine with it by the way.