CHAPTER TWO:SURPRISED!

Alex's POV

"Let's go"i said while checking my self in the mirror.we need to finds some things and design for the house because we're staying there for good.i grab my purse and go to my twins room to check if they're done.

i have so many ideas that came out in my mind.gusto ko ay pink ang kwarto namin ni Clyde.hindi ko na alam ang uunahin ko dahil ang dami kong gustong bilhin.

i knocked three times and hear Xylonia said 'comin' so i entered her room.her and it's plain.it's just her bed and other stuffs.i saw her putting her shoes on.she's wearing a high waist baggy pants top with a vest and i white sneakers.

"tapos na ako ma"she said then grab her bag."pupuntahan ko na po si kuya."then she turned herself to the door.

i sighed and go downstair and saw my husband talking to our dogs.

"bye bye.eat your food na hah.mommy will get mad if hindi niyo uubusin yan.we'll go back later my childrens."he said and look at me.he feels my presence i guess.

"hi babe.are they done?"he said then grab my waist pulling me closer to him.

"hintayin nalang natin silang bumaba."i said and kiss the head of the dogs.

"tara na po"rinig kong sagot ni Xavion.we headed towards our parking lot and get straight inside of the car.

Clyde's POV

"dad i'm tired."Xavion and Xylonia said as they sat on the bench.it was really exhausting day and we're not yet done.

"papa,aren't you're afraid of mom?"Xylonia asked,looking at her mom checking new furniture.i smiled before answering her question.

"i do.sometimes."i answered.

"dad,from the scale of 1-10 how much do you love mom?"

"i'm sorry to burst you're bubble but i can't answered That."i said while smiling.

"why po?"

"because i don't know if i can value how much i love her.i love her to the point that i can risk my life for her,even if that makes her happy,i can do it.sometimes there's a time that even you said it to you're self that you're not gonna fall inlove with someone or you're not gonna go crazy for love,you didn't expect that to happen because you told that to yourself."

"i'm a doctor so it's obvious that i don't have enough time to fall inlove that's why i don't go to dates.i prefered myself wasting  my time in the hospital and help my patients to stay healthy because that's my work.that's what i want.but after meeting you're mom and being with her i always want to make some time for her,because i want to make some memories with her,i want to be with her even if i die,because i love her.i make time for her because i don't want to get to the point the she will leave me because i didn't give her enough time.i'm scared to hear her say that she doesn't love me any more because i can't give her the time and attention that she want.i may love her but i can't make her happy,i can't even make her stay."

"that's why even when she's sometimes impulsive,bossy,having her brat attitude or something,i can't let her go.because i love her.she may be that strict to the both of you because she wants you guys to be good,your mom wants you guys to be well manered.she may be emotionless and fierce sometimes because she wants to hide her true feelings.she's not good in expressing her self that's why she's not really good at speaking but when she speaks,her words always makes sense."

"but why mom always looks and acts intimidating?why she always hide her true feelings?"

"sometimes we need to act and pretend to be a bad person or intimidating because if you keep yourself being kind to everyone,they will take advantage of your attitude.it's not bad to help people but sometimes we can not help them to especially if they don't consider you a friend of they'll just pretending to be one because they need something from you."