Chap 7 "Paparazzi"

Steve's POV

"Why don't we go to Animal Kingdom?" I asked. "I know how much you like animals."

"And I have the perfect outfit for that," Ally smiles. She grabbed an outfit and walked into the bathroom. In a couple minutes she walked back out. "How's this?" She put on her black Mickey ears with a cheetah print bow. "There."

"You look beautiful," I smiled

"You look beautiful," I smiled. "Okay. So what exactly is the first thing?" I changed my shirt to a t-shirt. "I've never been to an amusement park other than Coney Island with you."

"I was about to say," Ally pointed at me. I tackled her to the bed and she laughed. "Steve, we gotta get going." I got up and helped her on her feet. "I love you, Steve."

"I love you too," I replied. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. "Why don't you get finished getting ready, and I'll go bring the car out front?"

"Sounds good," Ally nodded.

"See you in a bit," I smiled. I went downstairs and met up with Clint. "Hey."

"You wanna marry her?" Clint asked.

"I've known her a year and a half and I've been there for her," I nodded. "I mean, we just officially started dating but her feelings for me didn't come to her overnight. She's been feeling this way for quite some time."

"How do you know?" Clint asked.

"Ask Nat," I looked at him. "Look, if she didn't love me, she wouldn't have booked us a room with one bed." Clint raised his brows. "Yeah, one room and one bed cost about eighty seven hundred dollars. Now, that's a whole lot more than the ring I got." I got out the ring from my pocket and showed it to Clint. "I wanna do this tonight and elope by tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Clint asked. "That's quite a squeeze."

"I already rented out the Beauty and the Beast Lounge for this," I sighed. "I may have saw her notes yesterday and put in the call while she was asleep."

"Without talking to me first?"

"See, Clint, I wanted to ask you if you would be the one to marry us. I think it's only right if her father gave me the blessing, be the one to give her away, and be the one to unite us."

"Steve, I'd be honored," Clint nodded.

"Thank you," I smiled. "I have to go get the car." He stopped me before I left. "Is something wrong?"

"If you so much as hurt her, I don't care if you have superhuman powers, I'll take you down in a heartbeat," Clint looked at me in the eyes. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," I nodded. He let go of me and I went to go get the car. When I pulled to the front of the resort, Ally was standing outside with Clint. I got out of the car and opened her door. "Off to Animal Kingdom we go." She got into the car and I closed the door. "Again, thank you."