【Chapter 7】

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬.❞

❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Standing inside the bus shelter (Y/n) stuffed her hands inside her coat pocket and glanced around, already finding this so-called 'date' boring. Taking out her phone (Y/n) flipped it open and tapped on the contact of L.

'Maybe he can rid me of this boredom...' (Y/n) sighed as the thought of L eating strawberry cakes without her crossed her mind, slight annoyance creeping inside her dead heart at the thought. "Who is this "Panda-Kun" person, (Y/n)?" Light asked her as he looked over her shoulder to see the contact saying 'Panda-Kun' with a heart and strawberry next to it. 

Glancing over at Light, (Y/n) closed her flip phone and tucked it inside of her coat pocket as she was already done with this 'date'. "Just a friend, Yin-Kun. By the way, didn't you say that Ryuk wouldn't be here?" (Y/n) asked him as he nodded in reply. "Then mind telling me why we're currently being spied on by him behind that bush." (Y/n) stated as she pointed over to the bushes as the pointy top of his hair was being shown from the bush. 

Light looked away from her only to see that Ryuk was indeed hiding behind the bush, spying on them. "Ryuk, mind coming out?" Light hissed as the Shinigami chuckled at being found out and got up from his kneeling position, flying over towards the two. 

"Didn't think that I would be found out so early on, but this is (Y/n) so I shouldn't be very surprised." Ryuk patted (Y/n) hand causing her to hit him on the gut making Ryuk clutch his stomach as the human-looking Shinigami "hmpfed" and looked away from him. 

"I thought we made a deal Ryuk." Light whisper-shouted as he glared at the flying Shinigami. Ryuk laughed, "No way, Light. Just you two being together sends warning signals!" Sighing, (Y/n) glanced to her left only to see the stalker from the other day writing something down on a black book. 'Almost thought that was a Death Note for a second.' (Y/n) thought, examining the book more before looking back at Light as to not get caught looking.

Once seeing the bus arrive in front of them Light allowed (Y/n) to go in first as she did, already sensing the stalker walking quickly towards them and into the bus as (Y/n) and Light were already seated, (Y/n) heart pounding in anticipation. The bus soon started moving as its destination to Space Land began. 

Sensing that the stalker seated themselves behind her (Y/n) grasped onto the arm of Light and laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes to better fool the stalker. Light looked down at her and smiled, ruffling her hair as he began to massage her head. 

"You know, Yin-Kun, you should become a massage therapist. You really have the hands for that." (Y/n) joked as she felt Light tense up before relaxing. "I'm afraid that becoming a massage therapist is not my dream job." Light chuckled as (Y/n) hummed in reply.