ᏟᎻᎪᏢͲᎬᎡ ᏆᏆ | ᏟᎻᎬᏟᏦᎷᎪͲᎬ !

We were playing since almost an hour now. But none of us was winning. It was a very long game and we were both very good at it. But suddenly...

- Ha! Checkmate! He shouted

I was shocked because, he, he smiled! I would've never imagined master Diluc smile! And the most crazy was that he smiled with me!!
But then, he realized what he did and, after blushing for a few seconds, he stopped smiling and went back to his serious face, as he was trying to look authoritarian.

- Uh... I'm sorry for that y/n...
- Haha, no worries master. You don't have to feel uncomfortable, it's ok! I'm happy that you could have fun with me.
- Oh... Interesting. But by the way thank you. Sadly since we played for a long time I have to go back to work now. I'm sorry.
- Oh sure! See you later Master Diluc!

I got out of the room with a little smile on my face. I was very happy and proud. I just played chess with Master Diluc. Wich could mean that now we are closer.
After playing, I decided to go see my best friend, Bennett. I couldn't wait to tell him about what happened. Bennett had a vision, too, a pyro vision. I would loved to use a vision too, sadly Barbatos doesn't want me to have one. I couldn't find him so I decided to look for him at the church. And he was there, again. He got hurt and asked Barbara to treat him.

- Bennett! You're here! I've been looking for you! I shouted
- Y/N ! he answered
- Oh! Its you y/n ! said Barbara, Bennett got hurt again, so he wanted me to give him bandages.
- Oops... said Bennett
- You should really try to take care of yourself Benny, for Barbatos's sake! I said to him.
- It's not my fault, I'm just unlucky, he said.
- We know. answered Barbara.
- Come with me Demmy, I have something to tell you, I said to him

Demmy was a little nickname I gave him, it was a mix of Dummy and Benny.
I went to the statue of the seven of wind rise with Bennett. As usual, I first prayed Barbatos to give me a vision, but as usual, it was useless. But, even tough I didn't had a vision, I always carried with me a sword, and I could really well use it, cause even without a vision you can fight well.
When we arrived next to the tree of Windrise. I started talking to Bennett.