ᏟᎻᎪᏢͲᎬᎡ ХᏆᏆᏆ | ՏᏞᎬᎬᏢϴᏙᎬᎡ

I won. I can now ask him whatever I want. I have to choose well. Such an opportunity will probably never happen again. I have one choice. I have to make the right one.

- So, what do you want y/n? What do you choose?
- Umm... That's kinda hard...
- Feel free, I have the mora if it's something to pay.
- A sleepover.
- What?
- We will have dinner together and play chess. And then we will discuss, like friends and sleep.
- Oh, if it's only that, we can do that if you want.

I won. Again.
I. Got. A sleepover. With. Ma. Ster. Diluc! Haha, he will be my man. He's mine. But I still don't know how and when I can confess to him. That's a kinda hard question. I'll think about it later.

- Thank you so much Diluc! I always wanted to have a sleepover with you, I already did one once, with Bennett! I promise it's gonna be so much fun! I hope it's gonna be the best sleepover you'll ever have with someone.
- Haha, and so do I y/n, when do you want to do it?
- Tonight!
- And do you want to do it at my house or at your house?
- Your house pleeeease!
- Okay, the others are gonna come back soon, I give you a few hours off for this day, you can go to your home and prepare what you need for tonight.
- Okay!

I went home and started preparing everything I needed. I took snacks, my pajamas and, just in case... Pills, so I don't get pregnant. You can never be too careful. After preparing everything I went to Diluc's house. He was waiting for me.

- Hello y/n! Are you ready?
- Yes I am, are we going upstairs?
- Sure, I'll beat you this time.
- Haha don't think about it, I'm called the Chess Queen, and know that the queen is the best pawn that exists in this game.
- We'll see that. Now come on.

We went upstairs and started playing. The first part lasted more than an hour. And at a moment, I don't know how, he managed to ate my king.

- Haha! Now who's the queen?
- I admit you did pretty well this time.
- Thank you.
- No really, you did a really great job Diluc!
- R-really?
- Yes! Don't be so embarrassed!

Haha! I made him blush.

- Wanna make another game? This time you won't win.
- Sure, we'll see who wins.

We played again, this time it lasted for more than 2 hours. And I won. Diluc got kinda disappointed. After that game it started getting dark, so I told him I was gonna change.

- Okay Diluc, I'm leaving the door a little bit open, but DO NOT enter and DO NOT look inside!
- Okay okay, no problem, I am not that kind of man.

PLEASE DILUC LOOK AT ME I'M JOKING!

- Now I'm going. See you later.

I kinda had a good body. I was 174cm tall, so ~5'8 feets. I wasn't too tall, and I wasn't too short. I had kinda good boobs that were enough big but not gigantic. They weren't that small too. If I could describe my body, I would say I have the same as the Dandelion Knight, Master Jean. I hope Diluc likes my body.

After I finished changing I went out of the room and went to see Diluc. He had changed too.

- I'm finished. Let's chat together.
- Oh yeah, sure. The dinners gonna be ready soon. So, how was your day?
- Good, I spent a lot of time preparing, I was so excited.
- Haha, I was excited too. I'm having fun with you.
- REALLY?!
- Yes, you're a good friend of mine. I like to spend time with you.
- I like to spend time with you too! You're my second best friend, after Bennett.
- Oh, that kid, I heard of him. He's from the adventure guild, right?
- Yes! But the poor boy is really unlucky. But he's such a nice kid!
- I see, he seems really friendly.
- Yes he is! He even created his own team. "Benny's Adventure Team"! Sadly, only three people joined it. Fischl and Razor.
- Why don't you join it?
- I'm not at the adventure guild. I like this work. But I guess that when I have free time I could go on some adventures with him.
- Oh that would be cool! I'll see if I can remake your time table so you can have free time with him.
- Really?
- Yes of course!
- You're the best boss in the world!
- Thank you! Oh, I think dinners ready. It's the same as last time, chicken from the good hunter. Come here!

I came to see it. It looked even more tasty than last time. I couldn't wait to eat it.
We sat and started to eat. In fact, it had the same taste as the first time. I guess I must imaginate things.
When we finished eating, Diluc came to me.

- So... Where do you wanna sleep y/n?
Say it.
- Umm...
- Come on, tell me!
Say it!
- Can I...
- Hmm?
SAY IT YOU STUPID BITCH
- Can I sleep with you like last time?
- Oh yeah, sure. I'm gonna prepare the bed.
- Okay!

I went with him to help him prepare it. While we were putting the pillows, he looked at me and told me :

- Y/n, I have a question.
- Yes?
What is he gonna ask me what is he gonna ask me?!
- Don't find me strange but, why do you wanna sleep with me?
Damn, you have to find something.
- Well, it's kinda weird but, when I'm doing a sleepover with a friend, I like to sleep with him. That the only reason. I like to sleep with my friends.
Good job myself.
- Oh I see, that's interesting. I guess you're really close your friends y/n, right?
- Yes, I don't have that much friends, so when I have on I'm really close to him.
- I understand. I'm a little bit like that too.
- Haha, I guess that's why we're friends.

We continued to make the bed, and after a few minutes it was already ready. Like the last time, Diluc took off his shirt. Without doing it on purpose, I let out a big :

- WOAH!
- What ?
- Oh sorry, that just kinda surprised me.
- Oh, it's okay, no need to apologize. I'm getting in the bed, I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep.
- Okay, I was going to bed anyway. Can I put my arms around you like last time?
- Yeah sure.

I was wearing a sort of bra, so some part of my body weren't covered. Diluc had a warm skin, wich was the opposite of me since I always had a kinda cold skin. When I put my arms around him, he said :

- Ngaaaah!
- What's wrong? Did I hurt you?
- Oh, no don't worry, it's just that you have a kinda cold body so it just surprised me.
- Oh okay, sorry.

I was hugging him so, my chest was flattened against his back. While I was holding him in my arms, I was a little stroking him . It was nice. Although he had warm skin, his skin was very soft and pleasant to touch.

- Diluc?
- Yes y/n ?
- Can we exchange? Is it you who holds me in your arms and caresses me instead?
- Sure.

We turned around. He took me in his arms and started caressing me. It felt so good. His warm and soft skin was hugging me. It was the best feeling I ever had.

- Thanks. It's very nice. Have you ever done that to someone? Did you ever had a girlfriend?
- No, I've always been single. And the only person I ever caressed was my pet turtle.
- Oh okay. Sorry.
- No need to apologize, you did nothing wrong.
- Diluc?
- Yes?
- Can I tell you something?
- Yes, what is it y/n?
- You promise you won't get mad right?
- Yeah no worries.
- You promise that you won't hate me?
- Yes of course! Just tell me!
- Well...
- Tell me?
- It's kinda embarrassing...
- Don't be embarrassed.
- I love you Diluc.
- What?