ᏟᎻᎪᏢͲᎬᎡ ᏙᏆ | ᎻϴᏔ...

I was in my bed, panicking, like I was about to die. I couldn't believe it. I fell for Diluc. I felled for my boss. I was so upset that I started talking alone.

- Aaaah why is this happening?! How... How am I in love with him? He'll never love me... We're not even close friend... The only thing that's gonna happen is that I'm going to be sad... But... Hey, wait a minute, what if I really tried to be friend with him? And then maybe he'll love me... Hahaha! I found something! But I should try telling Demmy about it.

I hardly fell asleep and rested. When I woke up, I felt like had well sleeped, but that nap felt longer than the others. But then I looked on the clock and, crap. I didn't hear my alarm. I was now in a hurry, I was late of 1 hour and Master Diluc was gonna kill me and that's not what I want. I want him to destroy me, not kill me. Wait what did I say?
Arrived to the Dawn Winery, Diluc was there, like he was waiting for me.

- Oh goodmorning y/n. I think you have something to apologize for this morning. You don't think so?
- Oh, yes... I'm really sorry... I didn't hear my alarm... I promise this won't happen again.
- Mmmh... I'll let it pass for this time. But this better not happen again.
- Y-yes sir.
- I trust you y/n. Now go to work.
- Yes sir! W-wait!
- What?
- Uhm, I wanted to ask you, at the end of the day, before going home, could we play chess together again? Last time it was very fun and I'd like us to do that kind of things more often! So we could become friends!
- F-friends?
- Yes!
-Umm... Well, uh, sure?
- Yes! Thank you Master Diluc!

I was really happy, but I couldn't show it too much, it would have be to suspicious. The step 1 of my lovely plan just started. I get closer to him. And that's exactly what I want. Since it was not raining anymore, everyone got out and started bringing the box of wine inside the house. The boxes were not even wet anymore it was easy to carry. After we finished bringing them inside, we got back to our seats and started to fill forms, as usual. When it was break time, I decided to go to the city of Monstadt to eat at the Good Hunter, and then, I would go see Benny to talk to him about my situation. But when I arrived, he was also here.

- Bennyyy! I was about to look for you after eating! What are you here for?
- Uh... Well, to eat, you genius!
- Haha, sorry about that. Well, I have something to tell you.
- Go on.

I told him about everything, and ordered my meal. It was very yummy, and Bennett was very supportive.

- So, basically, you want to be friend with him and then to confess to him?

- Exactly. I love him so, so much, you can't even understand.
- Haha, you're kind of an extraordinary person so that would be hard for me to understand you sometimes.
- Haha, thanks Demmy! Oh, looks like I have to go, I better not be late again...
- Oh sure! See you later y/n!

I headed to the Dawn Winery, and arrived in time. I did my work, and the moment has finally come. I went upstairs and knocked at the door of Diluc's office. He told me to enter.

- Hello y/n, are we gonna play the chess game or are you here for something else?
- No! I'm here to play...
- Right answer. Anyways, let's play.