ᏟᎻᎪᏢͲᎬᎡ ХᏙ | ᏢᏞᎬᎪՏႮᎡᎬ

Diluc woke up before me. I stayed in bed but was awake. But, Diluc didn't know it. He kissed my head before going to change. I wanted to kiss him back, but I couldn't. I was too tired. I love him so much. But still, I don't know what was going on with him yesterday. He started to breathe weirdly and sweating. Maybe he was just hot. He is actually. Now that we are a couple, maybe one day we can... Well... Have sex.
I can't believe that I'm the one between all the other girls in Teyvat that Diluc choosed. I guess I must be special.
I also woke up. Today was saturday so it was the weekend. Diluc wasn't here, he must have been outside for something about wine or stuff. It's probably gonna take the day but, when he'll get home I'll still be here and I'll stay one more night then. I started to dress up, even if I wasn't planning on getting out today. It was almost 12am so I started cooking. I prepared some pasta and ate them. I realized that I was quite good at cooking. Then I finally decided to go out. I looked for Bennett and I found him at Windrise. I asked him if he wanted to look for some treasures with me and he obviously said yes. We found only one treasure, but still, we were happy since Bennett usually don't find a single one.

- Thank you for going on an adventure with me y/n! It's always really really fun.
- Your welcome, today I had time so I decided to go with you.
- That's cool! So, how is it going with Master Diluc!
- Oh yeah, I haven't told you about that yet. We'll, you'll never believe me.
- What?
- Well... He loves me too! And now we're in a relationship!
- Really?! That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!!
- Thanks! I love him, so, so much! He's such a nice man, I hope we'll stay together for ever, and that one day we'll have a little baby maybe.
- I hope that everything goes well with him for you too!

Bennett is a really cool kid. He's always kind and generous. And, even though he's really unlucky, he always smiles.
I got home. Diluc still wasn't here but, it was almost 8pm so he'll soon be back. I decided to prepare the dinner waiting for him. By the time it was finished, he came home.

- Ah! Diluc ! I've been waiting for you, I prepared dinner.
- Oh, that's really kind of you y/n, sorry for being out for such a long time, I should have enjoyed that you were there instead of getting out. Sorry.
- It's okay! Do you wanna eat dinner now?
- Yes, I'm really hungry. Let's eat.
- Okay!

We sitted and started to eat, Diluc was so hungry that he ate everything in less than 15 minutes. Afterwards, we went to take a shower each in turn. We then got to bed together.
It was already the night, but we weren't that tired. I decided to hug Diluc, but this time, I didn't hug him from behind, I hug him from the front.
I could feel his hot breathing on my face. For some reason it felt good.
I could feel it getting closer. His face was getting closer. And then, he kissed me, but it was a real kiss. His tongue was in my mouth, and it was moving around. I decided to do it with him, and I also moved my tongue in his mouth.
Suddenly, Diluc did a sort of quiet moan.

- Hmmngh..!

I knew what was going to happen, and I actually wanted it to happen.
I pushed him to turn around. He was now above me. We were in each other's arms, kissing.
I took out my tongue out of his mouth.

- Ah!
- Ah... Diluc...
- What..?
- I...
- What? Did I do something bad? Did you not like it?
- N-no... I...
- What's wrong y/n?
- I... I...
- What?
- I... I want you...
- What?
- I... I want to do it with you... I want... I want your love...
- My... Love ?
- Yes... I want to feel... Pleasure... From you... I want to give you pleasure... I want to do it with you...
- I...
- Would you... Ha... Give me pleasure..?
- Y... Yes... I... I want you too y/n...

He started moving his hand over my body. He touched my body with his sweet skin.

- Aah..!
- Y/n... I... You really... Really have... A wonderful body y/n... I... Love it...
- You... Ha... You too Diluc...
- Can... Can I...
- Yes you can...

He started taking off my clothes.

- Wow...
- What?
- It's nothing... It's... It's just that I never saw the body of a women naked... And... And I've never been this close to a woman...
- I understand...

I started undressing him.

- Ha... Diluc... I really love you... Now... Please... Give me... Pleasure... <3