UsedInnit

After exile, before prison arc.

Tommy was walking across the grassy banks of a nearby river. Flowers decorated Tommy's hair. The boy had no shoes on, why should he on such a sunny day. The carefree child skipped along until he heard some voices in the distance. It was... Tubbo and.... GREEN BASTARD! Part of the boy ordered him to  confront Tubbo about his choice of friends. The other, more dominant part of him suggested that he eavesdropped on their discussion. Tommy nimbly snuck onto the tree above them.

Tubbo: Pft, Tommy's such a dumbass! Why would anybody care about such an arrogant, annoyingly loud child? He's like a fucking dog!

Tommy tried to hold back his tears and stay silent. He suddenly slipped slightly but grabbed a branch and reclimbed up to where he was just a few seconds ago. Regaining his composure, he took notice of his ex-best friends conversation.

Dream: I heard something!
Tubbo: It's probably just a mouse.
(Get what I did there?)

Dream: I tried to make him my protogé, but, the boy flat out refused to comply!

Tubbo: How about next time we put him in that prison Sam's building and torture the brat into compliance?

Dream: Young goat, you're just like your father!

Tubbo_: (Laughs) What, with the fact that I exiled one of the Minecraft brothers?

Tommy: (Wait what? Tubbo is Jschlatts SON?! That explains so much. Ok, I'm gonna run away! L'manberg is now a corrupt country! It's unsafe for me and my secret daughter. I'm glad they know nothing about me or my daughter's secrets!)

Tommy scampered down the tree, silent as a mouse. Dream and Tubbo were none the wiser about the fact Tommy had some new information about a certain government official. He walked into L'manberg. Sapnap surprisingly approached the teen and whacked him in the back of his neck with a sword. Everything. Went. Dark.

Muahaha! I'm so evil! I did a cliffhanger! What do you think will/should happen next? Who's Tommy's daughter? What's Tommy's other secret? Is Tommy safe? Did Tubbo actually realise Tommy was there? Comment your answers and vote to be poggers!

367 words (Excluding the paragraph directly above)