MurderInnit Part 7

Disclaimer: This is an au and not everything is cannonically accurate.

Techno looked around at the ground. Two of TNT and some flint and steel lay on the hard floor. A note was placed carefully on the TNT.

Dear Technoblade,

You clearly want many people dead. Think of how happy the voices would be! Think of George, loving a tyrant like Dream. Think of Sapnap, Dream's best friend before prison. Now's your change to make someone pay for Philza's death. It should have been them.

Signed OeD

Techno looked hungrily at the pile of TNT. Whoever left that note most likely ran the "game" but that didn't matter. For VENGEANCE! FOR PHILZA!

Techno walked over to the two sleeping Kinokians, Sapnap and George. They were cuddling together for warmth. The blood god's vassel couldn't blame them, without Philza, everything just seemed colder. It was summer, getting warmer yet his heart was freezing up. Was he going to have nobody anymore for the rest of his life? Nobody to stay around with or for?

The pained piglin would just have to wait and see. Sapnap and George were sleeping far too peacefully anyway. Two pieces of TNT were placed down, right in front of them. Techno brought out his flint and steel and suddenly, BOOM!

Well shit, everyone had woken up due to the sound. Time for Actechno or Actor Techno time.

Bad: What happened?

Techno: I don't know. I've found some clues about the murder over here if you'd like to see it!

A spare cape of Techno's was covering something up. Either way, Tommy somehow suddenly disappeared. Techno brought out... A lighter?

BOOM!

The limp, dead, rotting bodies of everyone else lay on the floor leaving only one sole survivor: Techno.

Techno: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Hello Technoblade! It seems you've won. It only seems fair that you see who's behind all of this! Well, my name's TimeDeo! Remember me? Famous anarchist? Well, I'd do anything for my fiancé, isn't that right Tommy?

Techno: Tommy, we're brothers!

Tommy: What happened to "If you want to be a hero Tommy, then die like one!", Eyy Techno?

Techno: NO- I!

Tommy: I-? I-? What were you going to say, PIG? Well, guess what your prize is!

Techno: Is it freedom?

Tommy: No! You found out a secret! You must die now!

The walls of the room started to all come in at a rapid pace. After a few seconds, Techno's limp body lay on the ground. Nobody would ever know what happened that day, nor the story of what happened in the other 3 rooms. You didn't think this was the only room, right?

Tommy: Hey, Deo let's go home!

Deo: Okay! This has been so fun!

Tommy and Deo teleported home to Clementine and Dommy. There was blood all over the walls and no babysitter to be seen.

Kids: PAPA, DAD!

Deo: Yeah, we're back!

Tommy: And we got you a gift!

Clementine: What is it, Papa?

Tommy: For you, Clem, a mask! A mask from a man who was mean to your Papa!

Dommy: What do I get!

Deo: You get a skull that another one of Tommy's old manipulators used to wear!

They ate steak for dinner and just had fun in general!

The end.

Nikki: Dead, 5th. Murder
2 Tubbo: Dead, 3rd. Murder
3 Michael: Dead, 1st. Murder
4 Ranboo: Dead, 4th. Sucide
5 George: Dead, 9th. Murder
6 Sam: Dead, 7th, Murder
7 Wilbur: Dead, 6th. Murder
8 Sapnap: Dead, 10th. Murder
9 Badbitchhalo: Dead, 12th
10 Skeppy: Dead, 11th. Murder
11 Dream: Dead, 2nd. Execution
12 Tommy: Alive, runs game.
13 Techno: Dead, 13th. Winner
14 Philza: Dead, 8th. Execution.

13/14 dead...

621 words.