MurderInnit Part 3

The Dream SMP members after a few hours nodded off to sleep. 2:30 am... Tommy once again teleported back to his platonic fiancé.

Tommy: So, is the babysitter treating Clem and Dommy right? Otherwise we may have to get our hands dirty, right?

Deo: Yes, I checked on them. Remember the cameras as well. She hasn't done anything. Our children love their new toy! She's only half dead right now, as I said, don't waste torture-time!

Deo clicked some buttons on a device and the screen lit up showing Dommy and Clementine with their babysitter tied up with a gag over her mouth and a collection of bloody saws and knives on a platter. The babysitter looked terrified.

Tommy: Great kids... They're wonderful.

Deo: Well, you were the one who hacked into the system to change our ages to 30...

Tommy: Okay, what next? Should I summon someone?!

Deo: Well, Ranboo and Tubbo could be good to summon. It'll be easier to convince one of them because their son just died!

Tommy: SUMMINAE RANBOOBA

A disgruntled Ranboo woke up on the floor inside the control room.

Ranboo: TOMMY? YOU'RE THE ONE BEHIND THIS?

Tommy: No, we hacked into it... Some very, very bad people told Tubbo to kill your son and frame Dream! Tubbo killed Michael!

Ranboo: What? No- You must be lying...

Ranboo's skin burned and scarred as tears rolled down his black and white cheeks.

Tommy: Here's a tissue!

The manipulative boy passed Ranboo a tissue box.

Ranboo: Okay, Tommy, I want revenge!

Tommy: Sure, there's a rope and knives in the room, right?

Ranboo: YOU'RE RIGHT! Send me back!

Tommy: YAY! Good choice, Mr. Boo and pleasure doing business with you.

Tommy teleported the ender-ghast hybrid back to the white room. Ranboo picked up the silver knife and looked at his reflection in the blade. He laughed.

Ranboo: You- You killed my son! You need to suffer!

Ranboo walked over to Tubbo's sleeping body and plunged the blade into his heart. Blood splattered in the walls nearby. Ranboo felt good, he liked this! THIS WAS FUN! Then, an overwhelming sea of guilt washed over him. He realised he'd killed someone, his husband!

That rope looked extremely nice. He picked up a piece of paper and a pen that had suddenly appeared on the floor, much to his surprise. He wrote a note.

Dear SMP members,

I don't deserve to live, I killed myself. I'm sorry, Techno and Phil. I didn't deserve you and you didn't deserve a bad friend who commited suicide. Goodbye,

Signed Ranboo.

Ranboo attached the rope to a hook on the wall and made a noose. He stood on Tubbo's body and slipped his neck in. At first, he struggled. Then, he realised he was going to die, he deserved it anyway... Right?

2 hours later

Philza: TECHNO! IT'S RANBOO! HE'S- HE'S DEAD!

Wow, what a cliffhanger... And 3 deaths so far! Should I write a part three?

500 words. hehe (: