AUMasterinnit Part 7

Philza: Tommy, mate, what the fuck is going on?

Insane: HAHA! IT ALL WENT WRONG WHEN TEKKIE AND WILBY DIED! I BLEW UP A FEW FUCKING NATIONS, JUST A FEW AND THE MEN, THE MEN IN THE WHITE COATS! THEY TOOK ME AWAY!

Nikki: Tommy, where did they take you? When did this happen?

Dream: Yeah, when did you turn insane and blow up "a few fucking nations", that never happened...

IT WAS ALL WHITE, WHITE! NOTHING ELSE! WHITE FOOD, WHITE WALLS, WHITE CLOTHES! I STARTED RIPPING MY PATHETIC SKIN OFF OF MY FACE TO FEEL SOMETHING ELSE, TO SEE A DIFFERENT COLOUR!

Philza: Mate, that's unhealthy.

Techno: Blood for the bloo-

The comment earned an annoyed shove from Philza accompanied with a glare. Techno coughed slightly and corrected himself.

Techno: I mean... Why, Tommy? That hurts you?

Insane: NOT TOMMY! NOT TOMMY! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, NOBODY FUCKING UNDERSTANDS! THE RED IS BEAUTIFUL! HAHA! BUT NOW I CAN SEE THE COLOURS! THEY HURT ME SO I HURT THEM! SIMPLE! THEY'RE DEAD NOW! EVEN MY FAVOURITE, MOLLY! SHE WAS NICE SOMETIMES, SHE EVEN GAVE ME WATER ONCE!

Wilbur: Tommy, what the fuck? Like, me and Techno are still alive, when and how did this happen? That couldn't happen! You aren't insane! I'm manipulating you, you aren't meant to know that but whatever. Remember the hto dog van? Like L'manberg 2!

Insane: Wilby, I'm not from your universy! I LIVE IN UNIVERSE 5.1752 C! YOURS IS DIFFERENT! ACTOR TOLD YOU, DIDN'T HE?

Insane started shaking uncontrollably, covering his ears with his hand. Wilbur and Dream tried to console him like the manipulative bastards they were but it was if he had entered a state that they couldn't reach him in. He started screaming at the top of his lungs and scratching at his scarred arms, blood streaming out.

It seemed from the scars he'd scratched his arms in such a way many a time before, enough to create a permenant injury. The shaking wouldn't stop and it mortified the group of six who were still confused even after the breif explanation about Insane not being their Tommy. Who WAS insane then? What was happening?

Out of nowhere, two men sporting white labcoats adorned with many a pocket, a stun gun in one and a straitjacket in another, appeared out of nowhere, grabbing Insane by the wrists and taking the boy kicking and screaming out of the room. The boy was fastened into the the straitjacket. It was if that had happened before.

All: What the fuck?

It was too late for questions. Insane and the mysterious labcoat men had disappeared from view and up a corridor. They were all just as confused as they'd been twenty minutes ago. What was happening, where were they, who was Darkness and when would Darkness show themselve to the group?

556 words pog! It's raining where I am right now but it's okay, I have a MoonzyCat stream on in the background to this so I'm fine. Have a good day everyone, drink a lot of water, get excercise, you are perfect! I might do a Q and A about me personally, my writing style, my demographics and the plot of these "oneshots" so far, make sure to ask any questions you have here or any other comments area on my account!