Chapter 2

The world around you sounded still.

You could feel something piercing through your skin.

You couldn't move you legs or arms or even open your eyes.

Am I dead? You asked yourself.

You felt a hand on your arm.

Slowly, you felt youself being dragged.

You were too weak to think clearly.

"_______? Where is she guys? Come on Avengers! Find her!" You heard your dad calling for you.

What? If none of the Avengers are pulling me, then who is? You asked yourself.

"Brother, whatever could you be doing with _______?" You heard Thor ask.

Loki? Loki was dragging me? What the hell does he want?

"Brother look, she is just a young girl. I'm not going to let her suffer. Surely you don't think I'm that bad?" Loki asked.

Thor sighed.

"Loki, have you looked around? Are you fucking stupid? Look around Loki! Midgard has done nothing to you! And you bring them pain and torture!" Thor screamed.

"Anyone have eyes on _______?" Nat asked.

Thor breathed out.

"Take her back to Asgard." Loki said. "Take her and let mother heal her."

Thor let out a long sigh.

"Very well. Leave her here and I'll get her later. You're coming with me." Thor said.

Leave me! Is he crazy?

"No brother. Take her now!" Loki said.

Thor sighed again. "Very well. But you..." Thor said.

You could hear handcuffs rattling in Thor's hands.

Loki sighed.

You heard a punching sound. "If your going to take forever, I'll help her myself." Loki said, angrily. 

Sick bastard. You think. You could feel a tingling through your body. Suddenly, you regained your sight and movement.

You sat up and gasped for air.

Loki was on the ground in front of you. He backed away. "_______, I don't want to hurt you. Look around... they're gone. The space creatures as you midgardians call them, are gone." Loki said.

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why'd you help me?" You asked.

Loki smiled and let out a small laugh. "You don't deserve this. Such a young girl. I don't like to harm the young."

You stared at Loki. "I'm 27." You said.

Loki looked confused. "Oh...well...in that case..."

Loki went to throw a punch at you. You dodged and grabbed his wrist.

You twisted it back.

"Ahhh!" Loki screamed in pain.

You used your powers and picked Loki up. Your magic around his neck. He placed his hands around his neck, gasping for air. "After-I-hel-ped-you. Shows how-bad you-really truly-are." Loki said, struggling to talk. You throw Loki to the ground, knocking him out.

You look behind you at Stark tower. It's in ruins.

You feel anger growing in your body.

You felt overwhelmed. Like the power in your body was uncontrollable.

You floated up into the sky, screaming. You used all your power, all your strength, everything you got, and rebuild the tower piece by piece. Wall by wall. Beam by beam.

"________ honey, you're OK!" Your dad said. "Now how 'bout you um just go ahead and relax a little bit and um, no one accidently gets-"

You threw a glare at your dad. He was in his suit floating next to you.

"Yeah OK. Bad call. Sorry! Sorry!" Your dad said. You scream more and blast him with you powers. The blueish color of your powers started to fade to green.

You looked back at the tower and continued to use the rest of your strength to rebuild it.

Once the tower is rebuilt, you lowered yourself to the ground and relax. Out of breath, you looked around. Loki wasn't lying. The chitauri were gone.

Out in the distance, you can still hear Hulk screaming.

You laughed a little.

You looked behind you just in time to see Loki creeping up on you.